Part 26: Quiet

Jin had told Jimin and Taehyung that Namjoon was going to talk to Yoongi and Jungkook today and ever since both boys had been quiet.

So when home time arrived both boys were extra clingy to each other.

After Jin literally prying them from each other they all went their separate ways with both boys knowing they were going have to talk with their hybrids when they got home.

Yoongi opened the front door and Jimin waddled in following his hyung in then going to the couch.

Jimin curled up into a ball hugging a pillow to his face so Yoongi went over and crouched in front of him before sighing.

"Jiminie?" Yoongi said getting no response from the boy.

He tried again but still got nothing so placed his hand on the pillow blocking Jimin's face which Jimin held tighter.

Yoongi sighed before easily pulling it from his grasp because he was a lot stronger than he looked.

Yoongi felt his heart break when he saw the tears on Jimin's face and watched him curl up more than he thought was possible.

"Jimin..." Yoongi said placing the pillow in front of him then placing his hand on Jimin's back rubbing circles.

With the touch and softness of Yoongi's voice Jimin just felt him lose any control he had bursting into a sobbing mess and diving on Yoongi.

Yoongi caught him but still fell back so he was sat on the floor with Jimin clinging to his body.

"I'm sorry hyung~!" Jimin cried with the guilt of not telling him about his heat.

Yoongi figures that would be why he was so upset anyways so held him to his chest carrying on with rubbing circles and rocking slightly whispering "It's okay Jiminie."

Jimin quickly retorted "It's not okay~ I should've told you~!"

Yoongi shook his head and calmly replied "I should've done more research instead of jet getting distracted by work. I'm sorry."

Jimin cried more saying "It's not your fault~!" To Which Yoongi chuckled and said "Well it's not your fault either."

Jimin just kept crying into Yoongi chest causing Yoongi to eventually say "What am I going to do with you?"

Jimin got scared at that thinking he was going to be kicked out, especially Yoongi pulled away from him which broke his heart since he'd decided he wanted to stay with Yoongi forever if it was possible.

But instead of being kicked out and called overly dramatic Yoongi leant forward kissing Jimin's cheek and wiping the tears away sweetly saying "My sensitive kitty." Which both actions made Jimin blush.

Yoongi was also blushing but he hid it by leaning back in for another hug, and his idea worked.

Jimin stopped crying.

He instead just melted into the hug, wrapping his legs around Yoongi's back, arms around his chest and tail around his leg.

"See this is better than crying isn't it?" Yoongi asked, Jimin nodding his head in his chest with a sniffle.

"Now we need to talk about this properly okay?" Yoongi said feeling Jimin tense in his hold.

"J-J-J-Jin hyung said he'd d-deal with it so you and J-Jungkook don't have too." Jimin said shakily not wanting Yoongi to hate him like he thought he would with his strange idea of views on heats from humans.

Yoongi noticed the fear which was practically radiating off of Jimin but wanted to continue so bluntly said "I want to help."

Jimin's head shut up with disbelief which Yoongi could clearly recognise.

"What?" Jimin asked quietly, stutter gone.

Yoongi took hold of one of Jimin's hands before saying softly "I want to help you Jiminie."

"B-but why?" Jimin asked completely shocked.

"Because I care about you Jimin, a lot. even if we only met less than two weeks ago." Yoongi said watching a shy smile creep his way onto his face high then turned too a full eye smile that made Jimin's eyes look like crescent moons.

Yoongi felt his heart swell as Jimin's smile grew, turning to smush when Jimin's eye smile reached max capacity because it was so soft and pure.

"You mean it?" Jimin asked still slightly in disbelief.

Yoongi nodded blushing lightly at the realisation that he basically confessed he like liked Jimin but hoped Jimin didn't realise.

Jimin hugged him tightly before saying "I really care about you a lot too. Like a lot a lot ."

Jimin also get his face heat up but was relieved that Yoongi couldn't see it.

Yoongi let the words sink in for a moment before finally asking "So how can I help?"