Part 22: Hyrbids

"Good morning~" Jin greeted cheerily before noticing Jimin and literally tackling the boy to the ground.

"Jiminie~!" Jin yelled holding the boy to him getting a "Goooood morning Jinnie hyung~" Back.

Namjoon emerged from a room off to the left saying "Well good morning to you both." Handing Yoongi a coffee and ruffling Jimin's hair as the kitten tried to look at him.

Yoongi replied "Thank you and good morning." As Jimin cheerily sang "Good morning." To Namjoon causing the older to smile at the cuteness he was witnessing.

His boyfriend and basically his boyfriends baby were being all adorable and cute in the middle of the room, how could he not smile.

"Jin your now uncharge of Jimin and Taehyung. Congrats on the promotion." Yoongi said with a smirk as Jin's eyes lit up since his job was kind of everywhere and he loved the boys whole heartedly so it was basically his dream job.

Jin sung "Thank you Yoongi~~~~~" jumping up and bear hugging him too, never being one to stick to their boss and worker relationship - he was a hugger.

Jimin smiled cutely although he felt something strange on the inside which made him want to cling to Yoongi's arm and have Yoongi's hug instead - even if it was only a short one handed hug in response from the boss who was chuckling.

"Now get to work because I have work to do. Give them what they want within reason and have fun. If you need me you know what to do." Yoongi said nodding at them all before walking off with Namjoon who mirrored the action before leaving following behind Yoongi.

The two stood watching as they left only to jump when they heard the doors next to the elevator swing open with two sweaty breathless boys stood at it.

One with a finger pointing up indicating he needed a minute and the other running in with wide alert eyes which didn't reflect his exhaustion.

"Is Yoongi hyung here yet or did we beat him?" Jungkook asked tiredly before noticing Jimin so sighed slightly realising he was to late then greeting "Good morning Jiminie hyung and Jinnie hyung."

Jungkook then stood up straight again, patting Taehyung's back worried about the boy but wanting to give comfort because at least they tried.

"Good morning~" Jin and Jimin both sang in sync, Jin adding "He's in a good mood. I'm in charge of hybrids. Go before you get fired." To Which Jungkook nodded ruffling Taehyung's hair as Taehyung put a thumb up signalling to go.

After Jungkook left that left the three hybrid boys who all looked at each other before jumping into one giant hug which ended with them in a pile on the floor giggling.

"I've missed my 'ittle cubs." Jin commented making both boys giggle and melt into his hug.

--- --- --- --- ---

"Wait they don't know about heats?!" Taehyung shouted in shock as Jin shushed him.

"No they don't. And don't be to noisy Tae they are working." Jin scolded before looking to Jimin who's birthday was closer than Taehyung's and quiet frankly looked terrified.

"Don't worry too much though, okay? Me and Joon have already talked about it and he's gonna talk to Jungkook and Yoongi and offer to take you both somewhere on the day so you don't have to worry too much but we are gonna have to tell them what your heat is because once it comes there's no reversing it and it can happy anytime." Jin tried to comfort but ended up making them both more scared with his ending statement.

"I-I don't want my heat hyung..." Jimin said in a broken voice with teary eyes and a trembling bottom lip.

Taehyung followed Jimin saying "It's scary..." with sad puppy dog eyes which shed tears and a pout.

Jin hugged them both instinctively saying "It'll be okay... mine wasn't that bad and I'm sure yours won't."

Which Taehyung instantly picked up on repeating "That. Bad." looking like he was about to burst out into tears properly rather than the loose ones that fell.

"It won't be I promise. We'll do everything we can to make it okay for you both and we can get you whatever you need." Jin said rubbing circles on their backs.

"I need my innocence." Jimin cried not wanting to have his heat which was basically a symbol that they were grown up and about to loose their virginity to breed if they haven't already then it's just intensified instinct.

Jin couldn't help but chuckle slightly at Jimin's words which got him a gentle smack from Taehyung who was holding Jimin closer knowing it was practically all Jimin had left.

His innocence.

And to be honest he didn't want to lose his either.

"You will both still be my innocent cubbies." Jin said kissing them both lightly on the head before standing up and lifting them both up too.

"Now let's stop those tears before it gets too sad. This is a new start remember. No sad. Much happy. Now come cuddle hyungie." Jin said opening his arms again just stood up this time so they weren't literally crying puddles on the floor.

"O-Okay..." Jimin sniffled followed by Taehyung who just said "Y-Yeah."