Chapter 36

Tristan

I had never felt fear like I did at that moment. I was forced to stare at Alexander's member which was hardening by the second. He was really enjoying this. The sight made me shudder in revulsion and I instinctively flinched away.

His hand moved faster than lightning and a resounding slap echoed through the room. It took a few moments for the pain in my cheek to register and when it did I could not stop the tears from coming out. I would have fallen sideways from the sheer force of his hit if his hands hadn't been gripping my hair.

All my life, I had never been hit. Sure my dad wasn't exactly my fan but he had never raised a hand at me. Maybe I had gotten some slaps when I was a child but those were nothing compared to the white hot pain radiating from my left cheek.

I heard Alexander chuckle softly. He traced a finger along my cheekbone and dragged it down my nose to finally stop at my lips. "You have such beautiful skin baby. It's a shame really to see it all bruised like this. I do not want to hurt you. Trust me when I say this that I am being very very nice to you. If it had been anyone else I would have kept them in the dungeon and fucked them raw the moment they were here."

He lightly prodded my bottom lip with his finger. His other hand finally released its death grip on my curls and came down to grip the back of my neck.

"But you are different Tristan. I knew it the moment you talked back to me the first time we met. I still remember that fire in your eyes. It was so very refreshing. I want you so very much but you are far too delicate. I don't want to break my precious toy by being too rash."

Toy.

He called me his toy.

Pure disgust flowed through my veins and I resisted the urge to strangle him. Or better yet bite his damn dick off.

My thoughts were cut off when he suddenly gripped my chin. His eyes were filled with anger and sick excitement. He tried to bring his dick closer to my mouth but I held him back with my hands and refused to open my mouth.

He growled, " Fucking bitch. You are just asking to be taught a lesson."

His hands left my neck and he abruptly moved back. Before my dazed mind could process what was going on, a sharp kick to the gut knocked the breath out of me.

I screamed as unbelievable pain courses through me and I fell to the floor, clutching my abdomen. The pain was worse than anything I had ever experienced. Tears escaped my eyes and I groaned.

I lay on the floor and panted as the pain gradually dulled down to a throbbing ache. It was still hell but at least it was a bearable hell.

Alexander stood over me with a disappointed frown on his face. He tsked and crouched down.

"See what you made me do? You do not want to try my patience Tristan. I am trying very hard to be nice to you but you are making it very hard. Now let's try again."

His words horrified me. Try again? I was not going to suck his cock no matter what he did to me. I refused to fall that low. He gripped my arm and tried to pull me up. I struggled against his iron grip as much as I could.

He was getting more frustrated by the second by my defiance and I could see his eyes darkening in anger. It was a terrifying sight that almost made me want to obey him.

The sound of his phone ringing suddenly filled the room and I almost cried in relief. He let go of me and walked back to his phone.

I crumpled to the floor and cradled my aching stomach. He talked in hushed tones on the phone but I could feel that it was something urgent by his tone.

The call lasted for a long time and I was so thankful for the distraction. It gave me time to pick up the pieces of my sanity and piece them back together.

I silently prayed that the call never ended but very soon he was hanging up. I stiffened as he turned to look at me. But instead of walking over he went to the door and opened it.

The guy who had brought me here was standing right outside.

"Take him back to the room. I have to go. Something has come up which requires my immediate attention," Alexander said.

The guy bowed and came to pick me up. I glared at him and stood up myself, albeit with a lot of pain.

It seemed as if I was safe for the time being. But how long would it last?