Hello

Hello my fellow readers!

The support that this book continues to get is incredible and something that I never expected. Thank you for this. It makes me beyond happy.

I know I have not been a very responsible author as to my updates. Medical school is tough. It's kicking my ass but I am loving it. But today I finished my first professional exams and hence successfully completed one year.

It's an important achievement for me, one I would definitely like to share with you guys. It also means that for the next two months I am free practically all day everyday.

Doctors Orders will be finished soon and I have some new stories planned that I hope you will all enjoy.

As to my second point, some people have been wondering why Doctors Orders doesn't have too many smut scenes considering its BDSM. I do not understand why a BDSM book needs to have excessive sex. Damien and Tristan are a couple and I want to focus on their development as a couple in life, not in bed. There will be scenes but definitely not too many. I am sorry if that is disappointing.

The third thing is that I was approached by Inkitt recently for putting this story up there but that would be highly unfair to you guys since that would require me to include extra chapters there that you have to pay to read. Writing for me is about passion. I have no interest in any monetary gains and hence why this story will never be taken down from Wattpad. Neither will you guys have to pay to read extra stuff. It's free and always will be.

Thank you to all of you. You guys make my life better.

Ana~