2

I looked down at a boy with pink hair who is leaning against the doorframe in order to not fall over. Yet, he was having a hard time trying to stand up straight. That's why I couldn't see him in the spyhole.

"Uhm, can I help you?" I then asked when the boy didn't say anything after I opened the door.

He then slowly looked up at me, a playful smile on his face. "I-I dun know. C-Can youuu?" By now it was easy to tell that this boy was intoxicated.

But, due to the fact of him being drunk and the cocky reply, I had enough. "Okay, bye," I just bluntly said. "Nononono, wait-"

I was about to close the door but right before it was shut, it was stopped by something. A foot to be exact.

I clicked my tongue when I spotted the small foot blocking my door. "Pweeeaaaase..." I heard him whine from the other side of the door.

I opened the door again and looked at him with an annoyed expression on my face. "What?!"

"I'm sowwy, I-I really need ya help..." the pink-haired boy said in a sad voice while looking down and playing with his thumbs.

"Oh, I don't think I can help you," I replied, referring to his cocky response in the beginning.

"Pwease... I-I got lost..." He suddenly looked up at me, right into my eyes with his innocent, puppy eyes.

I don't know what demon came over me at that moment but I sighed and gave in.

"Fine," I breathed and opened the door more for him to enter. "Yaaaaay~" he then sang.

Oh boy, what did I get myself into?