4

After that, there was an awkward silence between the two of us but then I remembered the question I wanted to ask, "So Jimin, what do you need my help for?"

"I got lost. I already told ya..." Jimin said quite disappointed. "So, what can I do?" I asked, still a bit confused.

Jimin sat up, even if it took him some attempts and then looked at me. "I dun know where I am and how to get h-home. A-And also I lost mah phone."

"Of course," I said under my breath. I think about a way to approach this problem and quickly found one, "So Jimin, where do you live?"

"T-The street's name is Cheonhae-ro," he replied. I frowned at him in response. "Cheonhae-ro? Never heard of that."

Jimin tilted his head slightly. "Oh, it's in the Saha district," he explained.

I just looked at him for a few seconds, which felt like hours and my eyes blinked repeatedly. "Saha district? Jimin, the Saha district is in Busan."

He nodded his head a few times. "Yesh~"

I kept on staring at him for a few more seconds, trying to process what he just said. Eventually, I got out of my chair and headed towards the boy. When I stood right in front of him, I crouched to be at the same eye level as him.

I put my hand onto his shoulder and he looked at me confused. "Jimin, we are in Daegu right now." His eyes suddenly grew wide.

"D-Daegu?" he stuttered and I just nodded. "Can't be. W-We must be in Busan."

I got my phone out and clicked on the map app after making sure that my GPS was turned on. I hold it up to his face, showing our exact location.

He looked at the phone screen doe-eyed while reading out loud, "Daegu..."