16

"Okay hyung, listen closely. I won't explain this a second time," Jimin stated and I nodded.

"So, you have these two pieces of paper, yes? On one of these, you write down a thing or an attribute you want to get rid of this year. This paper is gonna be rubbed in the not so nice liquid, so vinegar for us."

"On the second piece of paper, you are gonna write down a wish or some intentions for this year. This paper is gonna be rubbed in the nice liquid. For example, your cheap ass cologne. Got it?"

I nodded as I understood how it worked with the paper. "And what about the fire?" I asked curiously and also confused.

"After what I just explained to you, we are gonna set both pieces on fire, making them dissolve into the sky to make them true or make them disappear, depending on the paper."

I crossed my arms in front of my chest. "And you really believe in this?"

"Hyuuuuung, just play along!" Jimin whined. I sighed but agreed.

He handed me a pen and two pieces of paper. I sat down at my desk and began writing what he just explained to me. He sat at the other side of the room, so we both could write down something without feeling pressured.

Okay, something I want to get rid of this year and a wish, huh?

A few minutes later, Jimin asked me, "Yoongi-hyung, are you done?" I folded both of my papers and nodded. "Yep."

"So, what did you write down?" Jimin asked me while approaching me. "I can't tell you!" I told him. "Why?" he questioned. "Well, because otherwise, it won't happen, duh?"

Jimin began smirking. "So, you actually believe in it now?"

"No- Aw, shut up. Let's just go outside and set this shit on fire."