19

After we hugged for what felt like an eternity but was still too short in my opinion, he broke the hug.

"Yoongi-hyung, can we get inside? It's freezing," Jimin requested while his entire body was shaking.

I caressed his cheek once before replying, "Of course."

I took hold of his hand and led him back inside. Meanwhile, he carefully squeezed my hand occasionally on our way back into my apartment.

As we arrived inside we both sighed in annoyance. It was almost as cold as outside because of the broken heater. "You really need to get that fixed," Jimin mumbled and I nodded in agreement.

We decided to go to bed now. We changed but still wore long sweatpants and a warm hoodie. I gave Jimin some of my clothes to wear.

We both agreed on sleeping in my bed together to keep each other warm.

Of course, there weren't many other options of where to sleep but even if there were several beds or couches, we would still sleep in the same bed tonight. But, not just to keep each other warm.

We lied down on my bed and Jimin instantly cuddled me and hid his face in my clothed chest.

I threw the blanket over us and sighed in relief. This beautiful moment couldn't get any better. Or could it?

"Yoongi-hyung?" I heard him mumble against my chest. "Hm?" He inhaled deeply before replying, "Thank you."

I chuckled quietly to myself. "For what?" I questioned. The younger gulped. "Thank you that you are here for me right now and also thank you for adopting me earlier when I was helpless."

"I don't think adopting is the right word for that." I laughed. "Whatever..."

"Good night, Yoongi-hyung."

"Good night, Jiminie."