20

The next morning, we both woke up at the same time while smiling at each other.

After we got up and got ready, we decided to look for Jungkook, his friend who he went out with yesterday.

First of all, we wanted to look around the neighborhood, to see if he was somewhere nearby.

We both grabbed jackets and put them on, ready to leave. Little did we know, that we actually didn't have to go far.

Because, just after we left my apartment, the apartment door of my neighbor also opened, making Jimin immediately gasped.

"Jungkook?!" he said shocked. "Morning, Jimin," his friend replied, making Jimin stand there dumbfounded.

"What are you doing in Taehyung's apartment?" I asked Jungkook. At that moment, Taehyung also came out of his apartment. "Didn't Jimin tell you?"

I frowned at the two of them standing in front of us. "Tell me what?"

"Jimin and I were out drinking in Busan yesterday. Until Taehyung, my online tinder date, who I've been texting with for a few weeks now, texted me and jokingly said I should come over," Jungkook explained.

I looked over at Jimin and he just looked extremely lost. "W-What happened then?" Jimin asked.

"Well, you said something like, 'oh, get that dick. Let's go to Daegu!'," Jungkook continued.

Jimin began blushing at Jungkook's words and this time I told him to go on with the story.

"So, Jimin and I took the train to Daegu and headed towards Taehyung's apartment. As we arrived Jimin then decided that he didn't want to be a third wheel, so Taehyung told him to knock at the neighbor's door, who is a friend of his, to visit him and stay there, so he wasn't third wheeling."

"Ohhhhhhh," Jimin suddenly said as he began to understand and also remember.

I frowned and looked at him judgingly. Jimin in response just grinned awkwardly. "Oops?" he said.

Jimin wasn't actually lost. He just immediately forgot what he was doing in front of my apartment door and thought he was lost.

"Taehyung, you also could have told me," I complained, now looking at my friend and neighbor Taehyung.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I was too busy w-" I quickly interrupted him, "I don't want to know."

"So, what now?"