8

Almost two hours had passed and it was now around 10 pm. The boy is still sleeping and in this entire time, I noticed that I am so fucking screwed.

Actually, I wanted to keep on playing video games while Jimin was taking a nap but eventually, I found myself staring at the boy the entire time.

I repeat, The. Entire. Fucking. Time.

I don't get why. It's just like I can't keep my eyes off of him. As if there was a spell cast upon me. Ugh, I hate myself.

At this very moment, Jimin began shuffling and I quickly turned around, looking at the computer screen as if I didn't stare at him the last two hours.

I heard him yawning and some more shuffling and eventually he called me, "Hyung?"

I turned around and looked at the boy who now sat on the bed. "Oh, you're awake," I tried to act dumb.

I really hope the sleep helped him to not be as drunk anymore by now.

But that hope was quickly shattered with the next thing he said, "Hyung? Can you be my sugar daddy?"

I immediately choked on air as he said that. "Excuse me, what?"

"I-I mean not sexually. But like, there is a reason I got so fucked up tonight. I-I am so damn broke and I have no one to support me." Yep, he was definitely still drunk.

I instantly started laughing and he looked at me confused but also a bit hurt. "Jimin, have you looked around this place? I'm probably even more broke than you."

Jimin then looked around and observed the small and messy apartment. "You're right. It's even worse," he replied and I nodded my head.

"So, you want me to be your sugar daddy?" he suggested and I took one of the empty plastic bottles from my desk and throw it towards him but not where it would actually hit him. "Shut up!" I exclaimed while throwing.