21

Everyone focused their gazes onto Jimin as he asked on what we were going to do now.

"Well," Jungkook began, "Honestly I want to stay with Taehyung now. I really like him." After the statement, Taehyung laid his arm over Jungkook's shoulders.

"What about you, Jimin? Are you going back to Busan?" Jungkook then asked his friend.

The pink-haired boy then looked at me for a second, then back at his friend. "No," he replied.

"No?" Jungkook asked, surprised by his friend's response and Jimin shook his head.

"I think, Yoongi and I still have to get to know each other." And while saying that, Jimin wrapped his arm around my waist.

Taehyung and Jungkook both nodded their heads and I frowned in confusion.

"Alright then. We'll be going now, we're going on a date. Talk to you later, neighbors," Jungkook said. And with that, the couple left.

Jimin and I looked at each other. "Wanna go back inside then?" I asked him. "Yes please," the pink-haired boy replied.

We went back inside and both sat down on my bed, not sure what to do now. Yet, I was wondering something.

"Jiminie, when you said, we need to get to know each other, what exactly did you mea-"

Before I could finish my sentence, I was interrupted by a pair of lips pressed against mine.

At first, I was shocked and surprised but I quickly closed my eyes and kissed back.

It wasn't a heated or lustful kiss. Yet, tongue was involved but in a very passionate and loving way.

As we pulled away, we looked at each other for a few seconds until Jimin whispered, "That's what I meant." And I smiled at him.

"You taste so sweet, hyung."

"And you still taste a bit like alcohol," I replied.

"Aw, come on! Shut up!" he yelled and playfully threw a pillow at me.

And like that, my New Year's wish came true.

- THE END -

____________________________

A/N: Aye, I hope y'all liked my little New Year's special!

I wish you all a great 2019!