10

"Come on, Yoongi-hyung~ Stop being so boring!" Jimin cheerfully sang while moving up and down on my lap and let me tell you, that was the moment where I snapped.

I grabbed him by his shoulders and pushed him off of me. He landed on his butt on the floor and hissed in pain.

"Hyuuuuung! Why did you do that?!" the pink-haired boy cried while rubbing his butt.

"Be glad that you landed on your ass, at least the fall was well-cushioned like that."

"You could have killed me!" Jimin exclaimed angrily. "No." I sighed.

"Yes!" he yelled. "Do you want me to kill you?" I asked with a frown. "N-no..." he mumbled. "Good, then shut up."

Jimin just stayed on the floor and crossed his arms in front of his chest. I sighed and turned towards my computer screen again.

I grabbed my computer mouse and opened Overwatch again.

"Really?!" I heard Jimin complain. I turned around to look at him. "What?"

"You are seriously gonna ignore me now?!" he asked and I just shrugged.

"You can't ignore me! Look, I'm pouting!" Jimin exclaimed and did an exaggerated pout. "Good for you," I replied nonchalantly and turned back around.

So, I just started to play. I queued for a ranked game and when I found one, I picked my favorite hero, D.VA.

The game was super intense. It was so intense, that I didn't notice what was happening around me.

A few seconds later, the screen suddenly turned pitch-black and I low-key started to panic. "What the-"

I turned around and saw Jimin sitting there with the power cord in his hands. "Oops," he sarcastically said with a smirk on his face.

"Oh, it's on."