18

Jimin was about to pick up the piece of paper which unfortunately didn't catch fire.

Yet, right before he reached it, he instantly froze completely. "Hyung...?" he asked in a really quiet voice.

Oh, god fucking dammit.

"Hm?" I said in a shaky voice. "It says 'Jimin'..." He picked up the paper and looked at it. "Why does your get rid of paper say 'Jimin'?"

I could tell that he was near tears and I sighed heavily.

"You've just known me for a few hours and you already want to get rid of me?" he asked.

I hate myself so much.

"Smell it," I whispered so quietly that it was barely audible. "W-What did you say?" he asked. "I said smell it."

Jimin didn't question it and moved the piece of paper towards his nose and inhaled. He gasped.

"Cheap cologne," he mumbled as he looked into my eyes. "Exactly," I whispered. "So, is this actually...?"

"Yep, this is my wish paper. I actually burned my get rid of paper first without knowing,"

"I got them switched up, which is quite ironic because on the get rid of paper I wrote down that I want to get rid of my ignorant attitude. So, if I wouldn't have been so ignorant, I wouldn't have switched them up," I explained.

Jimin tightly hugged the piece of paper with his name on it while looking down to the ground. "Idiot..." he mumbled.

"What?" I questioned as I wasn't completely sure if I heard right. Jimin inhaled deeply before exclaiming, "YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT, MIN YOONGI!" While screaming that, he jumped into my arms, hugging me tightly.