9

He laughed a bit but then got up from the bed, stretching himself.

Jimin started heading towards me. He stumbled on his way. Yep, still drunk. But at least he can speak properly again.

He then came close, really close. Until...

He just sat down on my lap.

"Uhm, Jimin?" I said in pure confusion and consternation. "Yes, hyung?" he asked as if this was the most natural thing.

"What are you doing?" I questioned. He tilted his head. "Making myself comfortable," he explained while putting his arms around my neck.

"I see. Would you mind... getting the fuck off of me?!"

"Hyung, why are you so tense? Why don't you relax a bit?"

Okay, I guess Jimin reached his second stage of drunkenness. The first stage being the baby stage he was in and the second one is apparently a kind of clingy stage.

"Get off of me. I'm warning you," I growled. "But I don't wanna~ Come on, hyung, don't be a partypooper~ It's New Year's E- wait how late is it?"

He probably just noticed that he might have missed midnight due to his nap. "Don't worry, it's just 10 pm." Jimin let out an exaggerated sigh of relief. "Thank fucking god," he breathed out.

I cleared my throat to get his attention. "What?" he asked. "So, would you mind getting off of me now?"

"Yes, yes I would actually mind. So no, I'm gonna stay," he explained.

"I swear to god, if this chair breaks because of your fat ass, you'll have to buy me a new one."

The boy suddenly smirked, which I honestly didn't expect. "Oh, so you really want me to be your sugar daddy?" He winked at the end of his statement.

I let out a loud groan of annoyance and honestly just wanted to slam my head onto the desk.