13

"Nooo..." Jimin whined after seeing what time it was. It was just a few minutes left until it was midnight.

"Guess your little rituals have been canceled for this year," I told him and he clenched his fists. "No!" I tilted my head in confusion.

"We are still going to do it. Now!" the pink-haired boy exclaimed. "Uh-huh, so you don't wanna see the fireworks?" I asked, yet already knowing the answer.

"I wanna see the fireworks..." he whined. "Case closed," I replied.

Suddenly the boy jumped up, startling me in the meantime. "I got it!"

I sighed. "What now?" Jimin snapped his finger and replied, "We are just gonna do the rituals after midnight and after the fireworks."

"Forget it. I'm not going to do any crazy rituals."

All of a sudden, the expression on the boy's face changed again and he looked at me with big, innocent and sad eyes. And a few seconds later I couldn't resist it anymore.

"Alright," I mumbled, already regretting it. "Yaaaaay~" he sang happily.

"Now, where are your fireworks?" he asked eagerly. "What are you talking about?"

Jimin frowned. "Your fireworks. New year rockets. Sparklers. Whatever."

"Not having any of those," I replied while shrugging and Jimin gasped loudly. "What were you even doing?!"

"Definitely not celebrating New Year," I said with one eyebrow raised.

Jimin approached me and put his hand onto my shoulder. "Poor lonely soul..." he said, talking about me. "Wow, thanks," I replied.

"But don't worry. Jiminie is here now to help you out!"

I facepalmed myself at his statement after mumbling a quiet "Great".

"So, what are we gonna do now?" I asked him and he checked the time. 11:57 pm.

"Let's just watch the fireworks together now."