11

This boy was really testing me. After he pulled the power cord, I got out of my chair and crept towards him.

The boy started to tremble and backed off. He instantly regretted what he just did. "U-Uhm, I-I-," he stuttered.

When I finally got to him, I pushed him down, making him lie on his back and I got on top of him. "H-Hyung!" he gasped.

"Revenge is sweet," I growled.

And with that, I began tickling him. "Tickle. Tickle. Tickle," I whispered. "H-Hyung! I-I, haha, I can't, haha, breathe!"

"This is your punishment," I whispered while still tickling his sides and he was just a laughing mess by now.

He tried to free himself and I wouldn't let him. And because of that, we ended up in a really... uh, weird position.

Jimin was still lying on his back and I was on my knees between his legs. But his legs ended up on top of both of my shoulders because of his escape attempt.

As we both realized, we quickly moved away from each other and turned around. A blush filling both of our faces.

"I'm sorry," I whispered. "N-No, don't be. Actually, I lik- Ah, no, it's fine."

I'm not sure what he actually wanted to say but I ignored it as I knew that he was still a bit drunk and he probably didn't know what he was saying.

We both sit there awkwardly, still not daring to look at each other.

But, at one point, I glanced over at him and suddenly began realizing something...

I'm so fucking gay for this pink-haired bastard!