7

He then stretched his arms out and made grabby hands while still lying on the floor.

"What?" I asked, obviously confused. "Can't get up. N-Need hyung's help."

"Nonono, forget it. I'm not gonna pick you up and carry you to my bed," I stated with a frown on my face.

"Yes, you will!" he demanded. I guess, he is getting brave, huh? He will see what he gets from that.

"Alright," I mumbled and I could see a happy expression on his face. How naive.

I leaned forward to pick him up. He probably expected me to pick him up bridal style or whatever. But instead, I picked him up and threw him over my shoulder.

"H-Hey! What are ya doin'?!" Jimin asked, obviously bugged. "Picking you up and carrying you to my bed, as you told me to."

"That's n-not what I meant!" he exclaimed. "Oh, sorry, but you should make things clearer then." I giggled to myself.

I noticed that he was mad as I took my time to carry him to the bed on my shoulder. At one point, he must have gotten really frustrated as he suddenly hit my back with his fist with quite some strength.

And out of pure surprise and shock, I hit him back. To be exact, I slapped him... on his butt.

He immediately groaned at the impact. "H-Hyung!" he moaned.

As I realized what I had just done, I panicked a bit. "Oh fuck, sorry!"

I put him on the bed and he looked at me weirdly while sitting cross-legged on top of the blanket.

"I-I-" Before I could even explain myself, Jimin interrupted me by huffing. Yet, I could tell there was a little blush on his face.

He laid down and closed his eyes with the intention to sleep. "Idiot," Jimin mumbled before little snores could be heard.