Emille

(Y/n) perspired to some degree as she walked down the dirt road leading to her home. The dry dust coating her plain shoes and heat radiating of her body. He uniform sticking to her body in certain places and her hair frizzing up by the time she reached her small shack.

When her lazy gaze shifted from the ground to the front door of her home she snapped out of her tired state real quick!

A soft haired young man sat on her doorstep. A ponderous expression on his face, his dark eyes fixated on the ground until he noticed (Y/n). He smiled warmly and waved at her. The female shied away, slowing down a bit as she waved back.

The boy's name—as you could probably guess—was Emille.

(Y/n) liked Emille.

She was so focused on him she hadn't even noticed her father standing just behind the boy.

"Ah, (Y/n)." He turned and exhaled in relief to see his eldest daughter. The older gentleman came off the stoop and greeted her with a hug. "Am I happy to see you." He kissed her on the side of her face, making her cringe a bit. "Hm. You're sweaty."

"Dad!"

"Sorry, sorry." He released her. "Do you have your key? Emille and I have been waiting out here for nearly an hour and your mother and Leía haven't come back yet."

(Y/n) reached into the skirt pocket of her regular clothes, which she held in her hands due to wearing her uniform home. She pulled out a small key and handed it to her father who thanked her as he went back to the door.

Emille stood up and, with the same kind smile, said hello. "Hello, (Y/n). How was your day?" His soft spoken voice nearly made her blush.

"I-It was fine... And yours?"

"Much better now, actually."

The door opened and a bit of cool air met the three, (Y/n)'s father letting out an over the top sigh as he stepped inside.

"After you." The dark haired boy gestured.

When they were all inside the female's father went towards the kitchen for his toolkit. Most presumably to do his work at home, which explains Emille being here.

(Y/n) stood by awkwardly. She didn't know why, but she always clammed up whenever she got around him. Leía would often make fun of her for it.

The quiet male put his hands in his pockets and looked over to the girl. "Um, your sister told me this morning that you left with the Prince?" He casually began.

"Oh... yea." She stiffly replied.

"What was it like?"

(Y/n) cleared her throat and itched her ear. "I-It was nice. The Prince is nice. Very charming. It's not everyday one gets to ride in a royal carriage."

"Did he enjoy the view?"

(Y/n) shrugged. "I mean, I guess the view from the carriage was-" Then she came to realize what he said and her eyes went big. She looked over to him, and there he stood with a smug look. All the while her face flushed. "Ah, haha..."

The young man reached over and gave her cheek a soft pinch before he headed towards her father.

She smiled.

The young man and her father peered into the toolbox in the kitchen just as the door behind (Y/n) opened. In walked Leía and her mother, the both of them laughing and talking.

Leía noticed her sister. "Hello, (Y/n)." She friendly greeted. The younger sibling noted that her sister was looking towards the kitchen. She smirked and glanced over. "Hi, Emille~"