Chapter 26: Aftermath

"This is it. . ." Kakashi stated in horror, looking at Fugaku Uchiha, who was standing on the large platform, a pleased smirk on his face as Mikoto stood next to him, her face plain as always. The crowd, they were cheering. 

Fugaku was the Fifth Hokage. 

The civilians could care less that with the combined forces of the Uchiha, Sound, and the Sand, that they managed to cripple Konoha's military, and kill the Third Hokage. The strongest clan were now in control of the village, and were backed by the second most powerful clan, the Hyuga. 

"Insane." Haku finished for Kakashi. "How could, why," She choked off, fighting tears from rolling down her cheeks. 

". . .And I am sorry to say this, but we've lost many great ninja in this fight for the Leaf's peace! Including Lord Danzo, Hayate Gekko, and even more sadly, our own Naruto Hatake, or, Naruto Uchiha." Kakashi's eyes widened as he suddenly felt his knees go weak, the air leaving his lungs as a great weight set on his shoulder. 

"No, no, Naruto, he can't be, he," Haku broke down crying and Kakashi let tears stream down his face, his hands curling into fist. "My baby boy," 

"Goodnight, daddy!" 

"I love you!" 

"I can't wait to be a ninja!" 

"I wanna be just like you when I grow up!" 

"Naruto. . ." He whispered as despair took over his form. He took off his headband, his own Mangeykou spinning as he glared at the leaf insignia. 

No, Naruto would never die like that. Something happened. He fought for Konoha, he just knew it. The Uchiha did something to him, just like they did something to his mother. Lightning enveloped Kakashi's hand as he suddenly disappeared. 

"FFFFUUUUGGGAAAKKKUUU!!!!!!" He screamed in pure rage as his hand went through the Uchiha, Fugaku's eyes widened, before he faded from existence. Kakashi felt his eyes widen as he was forcefully restrained by a couple remaining Anbu who had been loyal to Hiruzen, but were now loyal to Fugaku. 

"Bastard, made me lose my right Sharingan." Fugaku said, his right eye closed. "You're crafty, Hatake, if it wasn't for Izanagi, I'd be dead right now." He walked up to Kakashi, who was glaring at him. "I'll take your Sharingan as a replacement and leave you to rot in your cell for the rest of your life and let you live with your agony." 

Kakashi screamed in pain as he felt his Sharingan, his wife's Sharingan, get ripped out of his eye socket. "Take him away." Fugaku ordered as Kakashi was taken away to rot in his cell. Haku watched from the crowd in horror as to what had just occurred, but she could not act. If she were to, she'd be taken prisoner as well, or worse, forced to produce more of the Ice Release bloodline. 

She would comply. 

For now. 

"What the hell is that?" A girl with black hair asked as she pointed at what looked like a corpse that had washed up on the river bank, and from the look of it, it had traveled a very long time. She had on plain brown vest, with a red undershirt and a pair of grey pants. To her right, was her much larger partner, wearing larger, but the same type of clothing as her besides the yellow sash across his chess. 

"I think it's a dead body." The man beside her commented as they approached it. It wasn't uncommon to find bodies of dead people in this territory of Mist, but then again, it was uncommon for it to be a ninja, and if that metal headband was any indication, then it was a ninja's corpse. 

The duo slowly approached the dead body, and saw that the headband had the leaf symbol on it, and their expressions quickly soured. 

"Leaf trash? All the way out here?" Kurotsuchi said, sounding more like a question than a statement? Akatsuchi rolled his eyes. 

"Leaf trash? Really? You weren't even in the war, don't be petty, we both lost a lot of good ninja." Kurotsuchi rolled her eyes, mumbling something unintelligible under her breath, but shut her mouth. Akatsuchi rolled the body over, and grimaced. 

It was a bald boy that had three whisker marks on each cheek. He had multiple broken bones, his arms and legs bent in irregular places, blood staining his cheeks, a large gash that went from the top right of his forehead all the way to the bottom of his eye, which somehow had been untouched. He had multiple stab wounds, littering his body as if he were a human pincushion. What the hell happened? 

"Is it dead?" Kurotsuchi asked her partner. Akatsuchi frowned, putting his finger on the boy's neck, checking for a pulse. 

"Yes." He finished, but he stopped as he began to stand up. He felt a very, very, VERY, faint pulse. "No, he's alive! Barely, but he's alive!" Kurotsuchi raised her eyebrow. 

"Why do you sound so excited?" Akatsuchi looked at his teammate with an annoyed look, slowly picking up the boy, heaving him over his shoulder. 

"Because, I'm a pacifist, whether he's a leaf ninja or not, I try to save everybody I can." 

"That's not a pacifist, you're just a nice person. And we are not, taking that with us." Kurotsuchi deadpanned. 

"Yes we are, whether you like it or not. It's up to Tsuchikage-sama what to do with him, not you. I'm just going ahead and giving him that decision." Kurotsuchi huffed in annoyance, but nodded nonetheless. 

"Fine, but if we get in trouble, I'm blaming you." Akatsuchi nodded, smiling. 

"That's all I ask for." 

Couple Hours Later 

The bald boy slowly opened his eye, the first thing he saw was white. He was wrapped in bandages head to toe, including over his right eye, making him only being able to see with the left one. He heard a cough and looked up, seeing a small man with white hair tied into a bun with a beard and mustache, floating in the air, looking in his eye. 

"Good, you are awake. Now tell me, Uchiha, should I salvage your eyes and take your sperm and kill you, or shall I put you to use?" The boy would've rose his eyebrow if he could. 

"Uhiha? What's that?" Was his muffled reply. 

And done. How was it? Good? Bad? Tell meee! 

And finally, Part 1 is over! Yaaayyyy!

Part 2 starts next chapter, and sorry this chappie was short, I just needed it to be here to continue with the bigger parts. 

Next chapter will have a 3 year timeskip cause, yeah. Three years. 

Double upload btw. 

Til next time my lil demons!