Out of the bubble

More water clones were made and my eyes narrowed. I looked at the two boys.that were planning something. So I just focused on the clones. I ran forward ducking u der a sword and stabbing one behind before spinning around and throwing the kunai at the one I dodged just before.

I turned to Zabuza with a smile. His eyes narrowed as he made three clones. I spin the kunai around my finger smiling.

"don't get so cocky brat," he warned.

I was by no means underestimating him just pissing him off. Be made more and my eyes narrowed. There's three were stronger than the others bit nit close to Zabuza's real strength. It was only a small portion.

As I attacked these ones they began talking about the bloody mists graduation exam. You had to kill all your friends. Yea the means was better in my opinion.

Another clone was made and got passed me. I growled as I turned in my heel ducking dodging and attack before uppercutting one in the face.

The clone attacked Sasuke and Naruto made shadow clones. I just smiled focusing on my battle. They would be fine. And if they really did need my help I would be there.

I did hand signs and held my hand out. Water style hand of waves. I got as it shot a Zabuza's clone destroying it.

Two left. I formed Chelsea into my first and punched another through the chest and it went to a puddle. I slid to the side avoiding a deadly attacked and ended up with a large gash on my side.

"fast reflexes," he said.

"I try. Teacher not be caught in a bubble." I said with a smirk looking at Kakashi.

He glared at me and I shrugged. Zabuza laughed.

"I'm starting to like you more and more kid," he said.

"really!? I usually have the opposite effect on people." I said.

He laughed again. I saw a shudrican fly by and I looked at it for a second. Why? The real Zabuza jumped over it but it turned into Naruto and he threw a kunai at Zabuza making him let go of Kakashi.

I took this distraction to roundhouse kick Zabuza and he turned into a puddle. I took a deep breath and let my hand rest on my bleeding side.

"good plan Naruto, Sasuke. And Akane you did well too." Kakashi praised.

I nodded feeling lightheaded as pain spread through me and I lost more blood. I closed my eyes and they refused to open as a wave of tiredness also rushed over me.

My legs went weak as I fell. I rested on my hands to stop me from falling anymore. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I opened my eyes to see my brother looking at me worried. I gave him a weak smile.

"ill be fine. It's just a little scratch." I mumbled.

I fell back onto him and he caught me. I rested in his lap as I heard him saying my name but I didn't have the strength to respond. I moved my hand and found his a held it. I lightly squeezed it. Don't worry. That's my job.