Sand nin

I was walking around the village I looked up to the sky. I haven't met the team I would be working within the Chunin exam yet. I decided to do it. I would meet when it started.

I continued to walk when I heard a familiar yelling. I followed to see Konahamaru being held up by someone I didn't know. I looked to see the sand symbol.

"How pathetic. How weak you must feel to pick on someone smaller and weaker than you, " I said gaining their attention.

The boy put the kid down and took threatening steps towards me. My brother went to interject but stopped as he saw the look on my face.

I watched the boy that came towards me. Noting everything he did. He went to grab me but I gripped his wrist and I watched him wince.

"what's wrong. Didn't you think I could fight back?" I questioned.

He ripped his hand away and tried to hide the pain. I didn't break it but came close to it. He went to say something but, a rock came flying at him.

I looked to a tree to see Sasuke there holding another rock. I rolled my eyes at the brat. So pompous. My attention was drawn to a boy that spoke.

I looked at another tree to see a redheaded boy. I looked into my eyes and I felt sadness come to my chest. I don't know why but he felt similar to my brother.

He came down and the two sand nin joined him. They began walking away after the redhead Gaara spoke to sasuke.

I looked at my brother to see him irritated. I walked by his side ruffling his hair.

"don't treat me like a little kid, " he whined.

I flicked his forehead and he held it in pain.

"then stop acting like one dummy, " I said.

He looked at me pouting. He soon left with his team leaving me alone. I turned in the direction the sand nin went. That boy Gaara interested me. I wanted to know why he felt similar to my brother. And why he held such cold eyes and potent bloodlust.

I was drawn out of my daze when I felt those glares. I glared back at them before going to a training field. I had to keep doing my change of chakra training. I extended my hand to see the small cuts ad bruises on it.

I sighed and I focused and after about five minutes I was sweating. I looked at my hand to see no change. My irritation grew. If I wasn't strong how could I protect my brother?

It suddenly expanded knocking me over. I grumbled in pain gaining a few scrapes and bruises from that blast.

I pushed myself onto my knees dust myself of. What was that? I looked at my hand to see weird markings on it. It kinda looked like a chain was wrapped around my hand.

I pushed my questions away as I stood up. I don't know what happened or why. But I have to keep training.