Stage two

I just finished signing a document saying the leaf wasn't responsible for my death if I died in this next stage. It was all explained and I became nervous. My eyes moved to my brother.

"don't worry idiot. He'll be fine he has his own team. If you worry you'll get yourself and us killed, " Masahiko said.

"I don't need you to lecture me, " I growled.

"This is his way of showing he cares. He just doesn't want you to get hurt, " Haruki said.

I looked at him to see him glaring. Be didn't deny it. I sighed.

"i can't not worry he's my brother. But I won't let it drag us down, " I said.

"if we got into a fight for the scroll with them what would you do?" he asked.

"beat the shit out of my brother and his team. This is a test if my brother can't pass even if it's against me he's not ready to be a chunin, " I said.

He just looked at me without speaking. How were we supposed to get along? I mean it didn't seem possible.

The teams were made to wait at different gates. When we entered Masahiko went into action. I had to admit he was good. He knew what he was doing.

Hours passed and the sun was beginning to set. We found a small clearing and set up camp. When it was time to sleep I was first on the watch. So I took this time to set up some extra equipment. I wrote some stuff on paper before wrapping the paper around the grips of kunai.

As I did this I sighed.

"you know you're meant to be taking this time to sleep so you're rested up for when you have to be on watch, " I said.

Masahiko sat up looking at me. He watched as I did my thing with my kunai.

"what are you doing?" He asked.

"making sure I have more than enough equipment prepared, " I said.

"its seems useless what you're doing. How will that help?" He asked.

I again sighed as I finished up another. I threw it at him and it misses hitting a tree right behind him.

"you have bad aim, " he said.

I smiled as I did a hand down teleporting to the kunai and appeared behind him holding another Kunai to his throat.

"you think, " I said.

I noticed his breath hitch slightly but he kept his cool. I moved back to sit down.

"it may seem useless to you. But let me do my thing. Like being on watch, " I said.

~~~~

Masahiko looked at her as she was again focused. His eyes narrowed. Did he underestimate her? Not only did she just corner him she also noticed he was awake.

He hated to admit it but She was at a chunin level from what he saw. He laid back down his thoughts still on her. He had a feeling she was holding back. What was she truly capable of?