Final Stage

Today was the day. The final stage. I was outside training early and went back into the house. I sighed cleaning up. Naruto hasn't been back in days. I looked up into the mirror. He was leaving me. I shook my head slightly. Don't be selfish, just support him.

He wouldn't miss today for anything. So I made my way to the location. An arena. But very few wrote there considering it was rather early. However, there was a group of three. The sand nin.

Gaara and my eyes met. That same bloodlust. I walked toward him shocking the other two. They stepped aside nervous.

"that blood lust is going to get you into trouble. So where ever it's coming from I suggest making it chill out, " I said.

The two looked at me shocked. They don't hear what a said but I was close to Gaara.

"I wish you three good luck, " I said a strained smile.

The smile left my face as I went to stand alone. I looked at my hands the blood was still here. It faded a bit but wasn't gone. I clench them into fists tanking a deep breath. Stay calm, keep your focus.

Some time passed and everything was ready. We were waiting. I stood by my brother in the stands were the remaining genin stood. I couldn't seem to find Sasuke or Kakashi but I didn't care. I was with my brother.

" I was worried, where have you been?" I asked.

He laughed lightly scratching the back of his head sheepishly.

"Sorry, I was training and ended up.in hospital, " he said.

Shock and worry coursed through me. He was in the hospital.

"don't worry. It was nothing serious just overworked myself. But I can walk on water and I learned a cool Jutsu, " he said panicked.

I sighed running my hand down my face. He was going to give me a heart attack.

"I'm just worried. I was scared you know. Just tell me what your planning on doing so I'm not worrying because I don't know where you are, " I said.

"I'm sorry Akane. I promise to tell you next time, " he said.

I smiled pulling him into a hug as I messed up his hair.

" I love you Naruto, " I said.

"Love you too, " he said.

Our attention was soon drawn to the screen where it held the first fight. naruto vs Neji. I looked at Neji a sick feeling coming to my guy.

"naruto be careful. This won't be easy, " I said.

"I've got this. Just you watch, " he said happily.

He wanted to prove something to both Hinata and Neji. But Neji was known as a prodigy, a genius.

I believed in my brother I truly did. But I was afraid he was biting off more than he could chew.

They both went down. Naruto glared at Neji making me sigh. Don't go overboard Naruto. Part of being a ninja is knowing your limits. So please if you reach your limits, please just let it be.