Sasuke and Shino

The battles continued. Next was Sasuke vs Yoroi. I observed Sasuke something feeling off. And I noticed the worried look Sakura had.

Sasuke seemed to be in pain. Kakashi walked by Sasuke saying something which shocks him. Kakashi came back up to the stands and I gave him a suspicious look.

"what's wrong with him. He's not acting normal, " I asked.

"don't worry about it, " Kakashi said.

Now I was more worried. The ass face. I signed annoyed. I shouldn't be worried. But if anything happened to that brat Naruto would lose it. And if something went wrong it would affect everyone. We're in a closed-off room.

The match began and Sasuke was pinned to the ground by Yoroi. His hand was encased in chakra. I watched carefully my eyes narrowing. He was draining Sasuke's chakra.

If this kept going, Sasuke wouldn't have any chakra left. He had to hurry up and get Yoroi away from him if he had any chance.

Sasuke only became weaker by the second. But he managed to kick Yoroi off and stand. One look and I could tell he was exhausted. But it wasn't just because his chakra was drained.

I couldn't figure out what it was. Yoroi again attacked and Sasuke was dodging. Well barely dodging. The attack got to close and still drained some of Sasuke's chakra weakening him more. This wasn't good.

Sasuke attacked and Yoroi jumped back with a laugh. My idiot of a brother yelled at Sasuke. I signed. He really didn't care about drawing attention to himself, did he?

Sasuke turned to look at naruto. I sighed. Big mistake. Don't turn you back on your opponent. Even if he did fend the attack off it was stupid.

Yoroi prepared that technique again and ran at Sasuke. He aimed punches that Sasuke managed to dodge. Sasuke had to find a way to finish this soon or be would be defeated.

Sasuke disappeared for a second and got under Yoroi kicking him up into the air. Very interesting indeed. I looked over to Lee as he noticed Sasuke use his attack.

What did they expect? He was an Uchiha. They could read attacks with ease. Sasuke was still learning but shouldn't be underestimated. It was concerning to me.

He was close to my brother and was unstable in may ways. Who knows what could happen.

Sasuke jumped up behind Yoroi. But my eyes narrowed noticing a change in his chakra. He was in pain as marking began covering him from his neck.

The hell was that. My grip on the bars tightened. That must of been the problem. What was it? It looked like a seal. The chakra was weird.

This wasn't good. If I could get a bit of my chakra in the seal I could restrain it for a bit but at this point, I couldn't. He had to do it on his own. And he better hurry up. I had no idea what would happen if it was completely unsealed,cd but I had a bad feeling.

I let out a sigh of relief when he forces it back into it's sealed form. I had to admit I was impressed. That would have taken a lot of will and strength to do that. But he was still in danger.

He continued his attack forcing Yoroi to the ground knocking him out. Sasuke was also on the ground but stood up. He was exhausted.

Sasuke had won. But I looked around. Who placed that seal on Sasuke. This was bad.

Sasuke was taken away. Hopefully to deal with that seal. And not long after the next match was revealed. Shino vs Zaku. This should be interesting.

They went down. Zaku's arm was injured putting him at a major disadvantage. And he was against an Aburame. He, unfortunately, didn't stand a chance.

Zaku ran forward to attack Shino but was easily blocked. But an air like attack came from his hand sending Shino rolling. But Zaku was far too cocky.

The smoke cleared and Shino was sitting there as if nothing happened. Zaku was shocked but that was to be expected. When you looked at Shino you don't see much. But his clan was strong and had very talented shinobi. And Shino was the next heir.

Bugs were crawling out of Shino and a lot began crawling behind Zaku. Seems he's giving us a glimpse of this clans abilities.

Zaku was anger and he extended both his arms which would have been painful. He tried to attack but couldn't. Chakra spilled from his arms making his attack useless. Shino made his bugs destroyed his main attack. Shino then knocked Zaku out and was declared the winner.

He was impressive I had to admit.