training

I sat on a roof watching Naruto trying to walk in the water he kept failing. I watched it carefully. Some seemed off ever since the forest of death but I couldn't quite figure it out.

As I observed my brother I felt someone behind me. I quickly jumped up turning around to see a familiar man. Pale ass skin. White hair with a bit of orange in it. And amber-orange eyes that gazed at me.

"what are you doing here?" I questioned.

He looked down at my brother.

"are you just going to watch your brother all day or do you want to train?" He asked.

"what are you going to train me. The old man trains me why would I need your training?" I remarked.

he turned to me meeting my gaze.

"the Hokage, I mean the old man asked me to train you because he can't, " He said.

I looked at him carefully. What was the old man thinking? I doubt anyone could deal with me. I thought about it for a moment before walking past him. I would destroy this man. Crush his will.

"Fine, let's see why the old man asked you to train me, " I said.

~~~~

I landed on my knees panting sweat running down my face. I looked up at him glaring. What was he! How is he just standing there?

"Is this all your be got. I was expecting more from how the hokage spoke of you, " He said.

My eye twitched. He was trying to make me mad and it was working.

"if you're done i'll be on my way, " He said.

He began walking away but I threw a kunai at him. He easily dodged.

"come on you can do better, " He said.

I grabbed more kunai throwing them all at him. He dodged them all. I ran up to him holding a kunai. He went to block me but I teleported to my kunai. I got the first few hits on him but he soon regained his composure blocking my attacks.

When I was done I was crouched to the ground about a meter away from him. For the first time, I saw q small smile on his face as he looks at me. 

"that was a bit better, " he said.

I stood up straight my anger only growing. I ran at him putting chakra in my fist but before I could hit him he disappeared and got behind me holding my arms behind my back. I turned my head glaring at him.

"you have quite the temper. But it's all over the place. If you were to focus it, take control of it it might not be a weak spit in battle, " He said.

He let me go and I spun around still glaring.

"that's all for now, I'll come to get you for our next training session, " he said leaving.

I growled to myself but stopped looking at my hands. My anger could get out of control. I took a deep breath. I let out a huff. It hasn't affected me yet. He didn't know what he's talking about.