Stage one

I looked at the test paper. Ibiki just explained it. I felt Masahiko glaring at me. So he expected me to fail. I smiled but my attention soon moved to my stressed brother who was also being glared at. Seems we're the same in that sense.

I finally properly looked at the questions and my eyes narrowed. I know he wanted us to cheat but I could figure these out with some effort.

I did a hand sign and a small rock formed in my hand. I looked at the chunin next to me. I was at the end of the desk.

I flicked the rock at him. But it wasn't normal. I put force into it and it knocked the papers out of his hands. I smirked as I saw an answer sheet and memories it in seconds.

I looked back at my paper but looked up to see Ibiki looking at me. I let my small smile stay as I wrote down the answers. Even if he did know I only cheated once and I needed three strikes to be kicked out.

~~~~

Ibiki looked at the Uzumaki girl. She was good. He had a feeling she could answer the questions with relative ease but she wanted to find a more interesting way of doing it.

He doubted anyone else could have pinpointed where the attack came from but he did. The hokage did tell him about her. The Hokage wasn't joking when he said she was already at a chunin level.

He was interested to see how we did in the future parts. Even more so with teammates she just met today. The forest of death will be a telling experience in her abilities.

~~~~

Soon the test was over and the last question came. But there were certain rules. You had the option to leave and if you did your whole team had to. Because if you fail the question you can never take the exam again but if you leave you can take it next time.

I watched as multiple people raised their hands and left. I looked to my teammates to see not an ounce of desire to leave. But I looked at my brother.

I saw him raising his hand and my eyes narrowed. The fuck I'll beat him if he gives up. But he hit his hand on the table refusing to give up. Declaring he never would never give up. I smiled. Now there's the brother I knew.

No one else left. Then Ibiki told us we passed. So that was the only question that mattered. Sneaky bastard. He then went on to give us a lecture about being able to collect information and stuff.

However, his lecture was interrupted when someone came crashing through the window. Her name was Anko and she was early.

We were allowed to leave after she explained what was happening. We were to meet her tomorrow. So I left. My brother went somewhere with his team and I went to the training grounds.

I had to keep trying my change of chakra form. But as I did this I felt someone behind me. I quickly spun around causing me to lose focus and a small explosion occurred.

I groaned as I was nocked back but stood up looking at the visitor. He looked familiar. I think I've seen him around.

White hair with orange in it danced in the wind. Pale practically white skin. Amber orange eyes that looked directly into mine. Who was this person?

 Who was this person?