Zabuza's return

I sat on the windowsill of where my brother was sleeping. I watched as he slept. He was exhausted. He trained so hard and now he was here.

I watched hi team preparing to leave and I watched them. I felt a bad feeling come to my gut. I looked at Naruto and jumped into his room kissing his forehead. I soon left for the bridge.

I got there before the others. And I saw the remaining workers all unconscious. The hell. The group soon arrived and that's when I felt Zabuza's presence. My eyes darted around as the mist only got thicker.

I couldn't see in front of me anymore. My first clenched as I took a deep breath. Okay focus. I closed my eyes and soon found where the geezer was and went to him. He looked at me and I held my kunai preparing to fight.

"what are you doing here. I thought you were supposed to be resting, " the old geezer said.

I looked at him with an eye roll, I didn't have time for this old geezer's stupid questions. Sakura was also here and she looked at me. She went to speak but after a hard look from me she shut up. I looked ahead to see the other two facing off with Zabuza and a kid.

Zabuza looked at me and smiled. But he didn't say anything, what was he planning. I felt someone behind us and I spun around to see a clone, I quickly ran forward stopping it from hurting Tazuna. I was separated from the other and I growled annoyed.

So he wanted to alienate me to fight me one on one. It may only be a clone but he would still know what happened. How annoying, even if i beat this one that was significantly stronger than other I fought before he would send another.

I smirked, let's entertain him for a bit, shall we. He ran at me and I dodged to the side. I smiled at him and he watched me carefully. I heard Kakashi Speak and I sighed.

"you shouldn't insult these kids, they'll take it personally, Sakura is the brightest Kunoichi from the academy, Sasuke is the best student from the academy, Naruto is the number one knucklehead if the leaf. and Akane Is the number one protective sister," He said.

I Jumped up on top of the clones sword as it striked at me. I watched as ice mirrors were formed around Sasuke. Sebon were thrown at him and he was hit. I sighed.

I couldn't leave him there with a good conscience. I looked at the clone as I jumped up off his sword. I formed hand signs, water style Rain Hail.

Rain droplets were fired at the clone and it became a puddle of water. I quickly ran into the ice mirrors throwing my own sebon at the ones that were about to hit Sasuke.

"I don't need our help," he said.

"too bad, you got it emo brat," I said.

He huffed and turned away from me, stupid idiot. I didn't have to help him. I really should have let him get the crap beaten out of him first. But I knew Naruto would be upset if the emo prick died.

(I have an update to what's happening on my board and in my book authors notes/ tagged)