Back to the leaf

When I awoke I laid in a hospital room. So we were back in the village. I sat up to see I was pretty well healed. I looked to my side to see Naruto passed out by my side.

I smiled running my fingers through his bright yellow hair. This idiot was beyond foolish. Someone entered and I looked to see the hokage.

"I heard about what you did, " he said.

I rolled my eyes looking away from him. I heard him sigh and I looked at him again.

"when you're out of the hospital we'll train, " he said leaving.

I laid back down but the door to my room opened again. My eyes slightly twitched but two people came in this time. Kakashi and Sakura.

Sakura came up to me taking my hand in hers.

"you woke up, I'm glad, " she said.

I looked away from her and she looked down dejected.

"thank you for your worry, " I mumbled.

She smiled and my interest peeked.

"hows Sasuke?" i asked.

"he's healed up, " Kakashi said.

I nodded and the two left. I looked down at me still sleeping, brother. How he managed to stay asleep I didn't know.

He finally woke up. He saw me awake and tackled me into a hug. I laughed hugging him back.

"I'm sorry I'm such a jerk. I love you, don't ever leave me, " he sobbed.

I hugged him more rubbing his back.

"it'll take a lot more than a small argument to get rid of me, " I said.

He looked up smiled and wiping his tears away.

"when you're out of here let's go get some ramen, " he said.

"sure thing, " I said.

He soon left leaving me alone. I looked out the window enjoying the scenery. A doctor came in disturbing my momentary peace. He checked me and soon finished saying I could leave tomorrow.

~~~~

I sat at the ramen shop with naruto eating some ramen. He talked about his team. I listened and we soon finished. I looked to the sun to see it was nearly noon. I had to meet the old man soon.

"i have to be going. Make sure you're home by your curfew and if you're late tell me, " I said.

I left and made my way to the memorial stone. The old ma showed and we moved to a different training ground.

We began training on changing the form and nature of your chakra. I could already do elemental jutsu so that one was too hard.

But the change of form I was struggling with. I extended my hand forming chakra. I didn't know what I was trying to create but it backfired and I was sent flying.

I got up and tried again but it happened again. I kept trying for hours and I seemed to be getting nowhere. The sun was beginning to set and the old man called it a day.

"meet here tomorrow. And Akane here, " he said passing me a piece paper.

I looked at it to see a registered paper for the chunin exam. I looked back at my sensei.

"i would like you to participate. I have a team in need of an extra member. You can give me your answer another time, " he said.

"is naruto going to do it?" I asked.

"don't know yet. Maybe, go rest, " he said.

I sighed and left.

~~~~

The hokage watched her leave. she didn't see the change of her chakra but he did. There was no doubt she was subconsciously creating chains. And her nature change was pretty good. If she had the ability to do wood style she would find out soon on her own.