Only person i love

I felt blankets around me and something heavy on me. my eyes fluttered open. I looked to see Naruto passed out sprawled across me. I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair.

"He was worried about you." A voice said.

I slightly jumped and turned to see an injured Kakashi. He soon filled me in on what I missed. Zabuza was still alive.

"So I'm stuck healing with you?" I asked with a raised brow.

"seems so." He said reading his book.

I rolled my eyes and laid down looking at the ceiling.

"hurry up and wake up. You can even yell at me Harpy." Naruto mumbled in his sleep.

I glared at him. I kicked him off me and he hit the wall. He groaned and looked at me. I gave him a death glare.

"Call me a harpy again, I dare you," I warned.

within a second I was glomped by Naruto. He hugged me and I felt the tears on my shoulder. I was shocked for a few moments before I hugged him in return. He soon pulled away and glared at me.

"don't scare me like that again." He said.

"No promises," I said.

The door to the room opened to reveal Sasuke and Sakura. Sakura ran up to me which honestly surprised me, I didn't even think she was aware of my existence.

"You had us worried Akane." She said.

My eyes narrowed. I had to shut this down. I couldn't come to care about anyone but my brother. So I'll push everyone away.

"I don't need your concern," I said in a low tone.

She flinched and looked away from me. Kakashi clapped gaining the attention of us.

"Okay, I'll train you. Akane, you stay and rest." Kakashi said.

The four left leaving me alone. I laid down looking at the ceiling. Relationships brought nothing but trouble. I let my hand rest on my bandaged wound. I wondered who did it. It was a good job. I heard someone outside the door and I glared. They gulped but walked in with a smug face.

"Why were you mean to her. You know she spent the last few days tending to you." The kid said. 

"It's better for both of us if she stays away from me. Same goes for you brat. Scram." I warned.

He, however, didn't budge. He came in a look of anger on his face. 

"Your team is stupid. They'll end up dead. There is no such thing as a hero." He said.

"You're wrong. It's rare to find but there are people who just want what's best for everyone. I know someone like that. He's an idiot." I said thinking of my brother.

"He'll die." The kid said.

"I won't let him. I'll give my life for him." I shot back.

He froze shocked as a tear ran down his face and he ran away. I sighed and closed my eyes. Stupid kid. If he thought picking a fight with me was good that he was stupid.

I pulled out a scroll that the old man gave me and read it. It talked about changing chakra. Mainly its nature. After half an hour of reading, I put it down. 

I was getting mad having to be in here. So I sat up despite the pain and walked out on the simple white kimono. I left the house and found my way to an ocean. I stood on the sand letting my toes squeeze the sand between them.

A salty cool breeze came and it calmed me. I turned in the direction the house was in. To love is a burden. To make connections have friends people you care for. It's all a burden. They'll just end up getting you killed. I would avoid it but some people were so damn stubborn.

Take the old man for example. For a whole year, I didn't have a proper conversation with him. Three word answers max no matter how hard he tried. But he kept trying. It took him three years to get to the point we're at now. I didn't make a relationship easily. It was a fact.

As the old man says when he gets all physiological on me. I do it to isolate myself because I'm scared of being hurt. Like when my parents died.

I didn't remember them I was one and a half. But I remember the pain. That was all I remembered, however, the emptiness was filled with love for my brother.

Naruto saved me. He was the reason I stayed strong. He was someone that needed me and I needed. He's everything to me. He's my reason to live. My stupid little brother. The only person I love.