Chapter Three: The Meetings

A/N: What she wears to school (first day).

The next day, Daniella got up and got ready for the first day at their new school. After she finished her makeup and hair, Daniella went down the stairs and to the kitchen, grabbing an apple and a water before heading to the truck to wait for Isabella. As she waited, Daniella got lost in thought once again as she was staring at the pale skin of her arm. She traced the blue-ish, purple lines of her veins in her wrist.

Daniella found herself doing this a lot lately. She didn't understand why she felt the way she did. Why she felt like she wanted it to stop. The blood in her veins, the pulsing beat of her heart. She wanted it to stop, but she didn't want to lea-.

Daniella's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the door opening. She quickly put her arm down as Isabella sat down in the driver's seat. Daniella sighed leaning her head on the window throughout the entire drive to the new school.

As they pulled into a parking spot outside of the new school, Daniella heard Isabella say, "Jake was right, this school is small."

Daniella sighed, "It's a small town Bells. What did you expect? A two-story building with a gourmet lunch room?"

Isabella laughed softly, rolling her eyes at her twin sister, "No, but come on. This is almost a quarter of our old school, Dani."

Daniella couldn't hide the faintest of smiles crawling to her face. She got out as her sister did as well. They started their walk to the school's front doors and didn't miss the stares they received the whole way there.

"Nice ride!" The twins heard. Daniella glared at the boy across from them and he leaned against his car with his little group of friends.

Bella, who was as oblivious to the sarcasm in the boys voice as Daniella was to notice the tone used, said, "Thanks.." But Daniella had other words for him.

"Nice ride yourself. Did your Mom let you use the car today?" Daniella asked, her voice laced with sarcasm and the challenge of a come back. However, Isabella gripped her arm and pulled her away from the group and toward the entrance of the school.

"Ignore them, Dani. We don't need a repeat of Freshman year." Isabella told her. Daniella sighed and pulled her backpack strap up on her shoulder a little more then scoffed.

"That was not my fault Isabella and you know damn well what happened." Daniella said sternly. Isabella sighed and stopped in front of the office doors, before looking back at Daniella.

"I know it wasn't your fault Dani, but that doesn't change the fact that you continued with what happened even after it was over and done. I'm not moving schools again. Besides, the closest school around other then this is the one on the Reserve and personally I think I want to see how this one plays out for a while." Isabella said with a soft laugh at the end making Daniella roll her eyes.

"Fine. But if anyone crosses me like that bitch did again. I won't hesitate this time." Daniella shrugged walking through the door to the office to get her schedule for the year. Isabella sighed and rolled her eyes before following her twin sister to get her schedule as well.

As they received their schedules, the two girls walked out into the hallway and compared their classes, but were interupted by the hyper active voice of a teenage boy with dark, swoopy hair and seemed to be from Asian backgrounds.

"You must be Isabella and Daniella. The new girls. I'm Eric. The eyes and ears of this place. Anything you all need. Tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on." The boy, now known by the name of Eric, spoke energetically. The girls looked at him, then at each other with a raised eyebrow. Before turning back to Eric.