The Sequel

Hello my lovelies!!

    Just wanted to update you all and let you know that the second book of the Daniella Swan series is up and the prologue is published! I will be publishing the next chapter a little later today, so I hope you keep an eye out for it!

    I know it has taken a while for me to get the second book up, and I just wanted to thank you all for the amazing comments and the support I have gotten from each and everyone of you! It really means a lot to me when I read them.

    The second book is called "The Abandoned Sister"

    As their Senior year of high school begins, the Swan Sisters have yet to begin understanding the world of the Cullen Clan

    As their Senior year of high school begins, the Swan Sisters have yet to begin understanding the world of the Cullen Clan. While celebrating the birthday of Daniella and Isabella Swan, in a moment of weakness, one action changes everything for the relationships made between the Cullen's and the twins.

    When the Cullen's decided that leaving Forks, Washington is the only way to solve the problem, they fail to realize what they are leaving behind in the process. Two heartbroken girls, unable to cope with how things are left with the ones they love. The Cullen's fail to realise that they are leaving behind a ticking time bomb just waiting to go off, and when it does...it'll be a race against time to prevent the affects from becoming to permanent to fix.

    Read about Daniella Swan, "The Abandoned Sister", and find out how much one choice can affect the life of the one he loves...

                                                                 -xoxo Jaye