Chapter Ten: The Frat Boys

A/N: This is what she looks like after the Frat Boys.

    The sun had come out that next day of school. Kid's were wearing more skin than clothes trying to darken themselves as much as they could. Daniella's guess was that it was because of prom. She didn't understand the big deal about prom. It was just like any other dance that the small town had.

    However, Daniella had other things on her mind to worry about rather than what to wear to the prom she wasn't attending. What she had found on her laptop was not as much help as she wanted. So, she decided to go to town later that day to see if the library had anything relatively helpful for her.

    Currently, she was looking for a certain pale skinned man who usually stood in the schools parking lot with his siblings.

"They're not here." Daniella heard Jessica say. Both Dani and Bella looked to the brown haired girl who was sunbathing on the table. "Whenever the weather's nice the Cullen's disappear. Dr. And Mrs. Cullen yank them out to go camping and hiking. I tried it out on my family. Not even close."

    The girls seemed to think heavily on the new information, but unknowingly to each other  they were thinking the same thing. Suddenly, they were knocked out of their thoughts as Angela sat next to Isabella.

"I'm going to prom with Eric! I just asked him,  I took control." She spoke with confidence as she then hugged Bella. "Are you sure you have to go out of town?" She asked.

"It's a family thing. We have to go, sorry." Bella spoke glancing over to an uninterested Daniella.

    Jessica then spoke of shopping in Port Angeles. Right near the library Dani wanted to visit. Before she could have asked, Bella asked if they both could go. Of course, they said yes, something about opinions?

~•~

    After hours of Jessica and Angela trying on dresses, creepy frat boys cat calling them from outside, and Daniella yelling at them to 'get their asses off of their heads because they were not hats'. Daniella and Isabella left the girls to dress shop as they went to the library a couple blocks away. The sun was setting and Daniella was starting to get a bad feeling about things. After an hour the girls both had a couple books with them and they started to make their way to the restaurant they agreed to meet at.

   But somewhere between the library and and the shops, the girls took a wrong turn and had no idea where exactly they were going. They could hear footsteps from behind them. They then cut out into a parking lot to get there quicker, but the they were suddenly isolated and the men came closer until they realized who they were.

    It was the frat boys. They were wasted now.

"Want a beer?" One asked stepping closer. Dani back up a step and got closer to Bella. Looking around she saw the other guys there as well. They were cornered.

"Look, we don't want any trouble." Bella spoke.

"I don't think this pretty thing here feels the same way." The guy behind Daniella said stepping uncomfortably close to her and messed with her hair. Daniella could smell the alcohol on their breath from how close they'd gotten.

"Just..just take my bag." Bella spoke. Daniella knew better. They didn't want that..they wanted them.

"We don't want your bag." The man next to Bella said. Suddenly, hands were wrapped around Daniella, groping her chest and pulling at her clothes.

"No! Get away from me! Get off of me!!" She screamed. Bella was hitting the boys with her purse that held their books.

    Then a loud screech was heard and they were blinded by headlights. A silver Volvo pulls up close to them. The frat boys dive out of the way quickly as the driver and passenger side doors open. It was Edward and Jasper. They were too frightened to move.