Chapter Fourteen: The Family

A/N: Oh my god guys!! Chapter one has over 400 reads! Just wanted to say thank you and here's another chapter. I hope you all like it!
-xoxo Jaye

They pulled up at the Cullen house, and they included Dani, Jasper, Bella and Edward. Turns out they were both invited over to the Cullen's residence. Daniella was slightly relieved that she wasn't going to be the only human in the room anymore.

As Dani stepped out of the car she was in slight shock. The house was, "Beautiful." Dani mumbled as she shut the door to the Silver Volvo.

"What? Were you expecting coffins, dungeons and moats?" Jasper asked as they stepped into the house. Dani smirked, staying unknowingly close to Jasper in the unfamiliar house.

"No. Of course not." She spoken her tone unbelieving. Jasper stood close to Daniella as they walked further into the house. He felt somewhat more protective of her as they neared his family in the kitchen. Jasper knew that they would never purposefully hurt Dani, but it was still a possibility.

"We told them not to do this." Jasper spoke with a shake of his head. Daniella just faintly heard the shound of dishes clanking together.

Daniella and Jasper stepped into the room just as Rosalie had crushed the salad bowl, "Perfect." She seemed angry as she spoke with a slight tone to her.

"Ignore Rosalie. We do." Jasper spoke playfully. Dani couldn't help the smile that creeped onto her face at his words. His family seemed suprised by his words or was it his tone? Daniella couldn't really tell.

"Jazz, don't be rude to your siblings. It's not a very respectable quality you know." Daniella told him as she nudged his side and looked over to him. She could see the smile printed onto his face. She made him happy. That's all she could want for him anyway.

"Yeah, sure. Let's just act like this isn't dangerous for all of us!" Rosalie spoke, her heated, angry tone obvious to everyone.

"I'd never tell anyone about you guys.." Bella stated.

"Rosalie knows that." Carlisle said.

"It's just you've gone public now." Emmett said, gesturing to both Edward and Bella, as well as Dani and Jasper.

"Emmett-" Esme was cut off by Rosalie.

"No. They should know. The whole family will be implicated if something goes bad here." Rosalie stated, her voice rough.

"Bad?" Daniella asked, slight confusion on her face.

"Oh, as in, we became the meal?" Bella asked.

Emmett choked on his laughter, Edward grined, even Esme laughed a little bit, and Jasper chuckled softly next to Daniella putting his arm comfortably around her waist.

Rosalie sighed and angrily walked back into the kitchen, Emmett soon following right behind her.

"Bella! Dani!" A silky, smooth voice was heard from the window next to them. Alice's thin, curvy figure jumped down from the branch outside the window into the kitchen. The smile on her face was radiant and perfect in everyway. Dani subconsciously distanced herself away from Jasper's grip at the sight of her. No matter how close she got to Jasper, she always had this nagging thought at the back of her mind that they should be together instead of Daniella and Jasper.

Jasper noticed how she steped away from him as Alice walked into the room. He could feel the insecure emotions coming from Dani. Jasper didn't like it one bit. Daniella was the definition of beauty. Completely crafted by the angels above specifically for him. He wanted her to realize that she was all he could have ever wanted and everything he would ever need. He loved her. Jasper's thoughts caught him off guard. He loved her? He loved Daniella. His train of thought was derailed by Alice's voice as she spoke once again.