Chapter 21 - One step at a time

"Come here, you", a well-known deep voice snapped from behind me. Next thing I know, two strong arms were wrapped around me and pushed me in the bathroom.

"Let me go, Justin!", I yelled furiously and wiggled all I could until I managed to slap his arms which apparently did the trick. I instantly spun around to face him and scrunched my nose in disgust at the sight of his red eyes and dilated pupils.

"I've been calling you", he said in a threatening tone that sent shivers down my spine. Shit.

"I was in class", I blurted out mindlessly and took a step forward to walk past him but he quickly grabbed my neck and spun us around to hold me against the wall. I gripped his arm to try and push him away but he squeezed hard and brought his face right in front of mine.

Is he insane? I can't breathe!

"You can try to hide all you want but I'll always find my way back to you, princess. You're mine", he snapped and smacked his hand on my bare thigh.

I hissed in pain and kicked his legs all I could but I could feel myself losing strength because of the lack of air. Some tears were running down my cheeks but it obviously didn't get to him. It never did.

"Justin. Stop. Please", I begged in a croaked voice.

"Brooke", a foreign voice called so I looked around but no one else was here. Justin's hand went higher and literally ripped my panties off, letting the soft fabric fall to the ground.

"Justin, I said no!", I yelled as I could and gripped his arm with my two hands to intent pushing it away from me but it infuriated him.

In one swift move, he blocked my two arms in his and he forced me to turn around so that I was facing the wall before crushing me against it. I let out a loud and begging sob to see if it was gonna make him react but the more I tried to defend myself, the further he was going. I heard a brief but resonating zip before feeling his member poking against my back.

"Brooklyn!", the same exterior voice called but much louder than the first time.

I spun my head to the side to check if anyone was here but the only thing I obtained was to have my mouth covered by Justin's firm hand. I hummed in contestation against it and noticed how muffled the noise was. I tried wiggling again to see if I could make my way out of his grip but the next action paralyzed me completely. It hurt. It hurt so much that I was screaming at the top of my lungs.

"Brooklyn!", a severe voice shouted.

I opened my eyes in shock, only to find myself panting and covered in sweat, with my arms behind my back so stuck between my body and the mattress. I looked up and met Taylor's angelic eyes. The only thing it made me do was break down crying.

"Tay", I called desperately and closed my eyes in shame as I let all these frightening feelings and memories out.

"Shh, I'm here", she said in a low soothing voice and wrapped her arms around me so I let myself slump against her to be sure she was holding me tight.

"I got so scared", I confessed between my sobs and buried my face in the crook of her neck.

"I know, my love. But it was just a bad dream. You're all good now. It's all over, okay?", she whispered softly and kissed the top of my head as she started stroking my back gently.

"It felt so real", I said hoarsely.

"Was it about him again?", she asked in a small voice.

"It was that time in the bathroom", I specified and heard her sigh which confirmed me that she knew what I was talking about.