Chapter 24 - Conquer the world

"Brooke, we need to go", Taylor said between her giggles as I kept on peppering her stomach with kisses. I felt behind me to grab the sheet and kissed my way up before pulling the cover over our heads as I trapped her with my own body.

"I'm holding you captive", I mumbled against the soft skin of her breast and went straight to her neck to continue my kiss attack.

"What if I want to leave?", she asked in a playful voice.

"You won't", I retorted firmly which provoked a nice fist of giggles from Taylor.

"And how can you be so sure about this?", she asked again.

I kissed her all along her jawline until I was able to look at her. She was so cute with her sexy messy hair and her still swollen lips.

"Because you and I are not done yet", I said trying to be a little seductive and lowered my head to give her a quick sensual kiss. Maybe that would convince her.

She put more pressure into the kiss so I cupped her cheek carefully and put my tongue to work in order to tease her a little. I felt her smiling in the kiss which I took as my cue to push things a little further. I slid one hand up her side and went to grab her breast. A faint moan resonated in my mouth so I started massaging her boob slowly while I positioned my body to be straddling her instead of crushing her.

"We really need to go", Taylor mumbled against my lips in a whining voice but shoved her tongue in my mouth hungrily to deepen the kiss while her own hand came in contact with my boob. It was my time to moan.

"Are you sure?", I asked huskily and released her breast to plunge my hand between our two bodies to go straight to the destination.

"Hurry", she whispered and smashed our lips back together in a hard and lustful kiss.

My fingers got to work on her clit right away. I brought them completely down to collect some of her sweet wetness and slid them back up to spread it all around her clit for me later. I was preparing the field while pleasuring my princess. I was not as stupid as I looked. Taylor was starting to moan quite shakily and her breathing was getting pretty messy so I stopped kissing her to give her some air and kept my lips right next to hers. I didn't want to be away from her.

"Now", she whispered between her loud breaths so I pecked the corner of her mouth and placed two fingers at her wet entrance while my thumb stayed on her clit.

"Can I kiss you?", I asked sheepishly which made her open her eyes to look at me.

"My baby", she cooed softly and grabbed my head to bring our lips back together. I deepened the kiss right away and pushed my fingers inside her to give her what she wanted.

With my lips devouring hers, I gradually built up a steady rhythm and focused on trying to explore every millimeter of her to be sure she wasn't missing of any pleasure. Her reactions were guiding me even though I knew exactly which spots were her favorites already.

"Brooke", she called softly and out of nowhere, she flipped us over and spread her legs to be the one straddling me while my fingers were still inside her.

"What's wrong?", I asked above a whisper as I cupped her cheek tenderly.

"I wanna ride", she said huskily and wrapped her arms around my neck to pull me up.

I followed her as she guided me in a sitting position and her body just slot perfectly with mine. The cover was gone but we didn't really need it so we got over it. Taylor moved her hips slowly so I followed her rhythm and let her set the pace as I was basically observing this marvelous spectacle. Taylor was so beautiful and sexy. Her lips, her eyes, her hands, the way her head leaned against mine every time I reached the spot. This whole ensemble was the epitome of beauty. It was everything I lived for.