Chapter 32 - Mowgli

I was nervous. The ride back from the airport had probably been the hardest ever. I knew I was going to finally celebrate Christmas with Taylor so I was extremely happy. And anxious. I was just wishing for this night to go well for us.

"I think you can go home. Taylor and I don't plan on going out", I told the chauffeur before exiting the car to let him go park it.

I entered the house and directly made my way upstairs as usual. I took advantage of that to use the bathroom, wash my hands, and remove my heels to give my feet a break. Once my journey upstairs over, I decided that it was time for me to go look for Taylor in the living room. And I found her alright, standing next to a romantic setting by the couches and looking as ravishing as always. It was clear that she had put a lot of effort into organizing this. My poor heart was overwhelmed.

"Merry Christmas to me", I said without detaching my eyes from Taylor's body.

Her outfit hadn't changed since this afternoon but it was still fabulous. I just loved how she could pull off such a basic outfit and make it seem fancy and sexy.

"Did your mom leave okay?", Taylor asked nicely as she took a few steps forward to approach me.

"Yeah. Her flight had a slight delay but it still took off alright", I answered with a light nod. "Thanks for preparing all this", I added in a small voice and smiled at her before reaching for her cheek to drop a little peck.

"You're welcome. I think we both deserve to relax and spend a quiet night."

"You are so right", I said in relief and followed her to the couch so we could sit next to each other.

"Are you fine with no drinking alcohol?", Taylor asked as she bent forward to get ready to serve us.

I was finding the mood too serious. This wasn't us. I wanted to go back to our goofy selves.

"Seriously? I wanted to have body shots", I said in a sad whiny tone which made her head snap in my direction. I stayed in character and kept my begging face on point.

"Are you high?", she asked with knitted eyebrows.

"No. I thought you said you wanted to have fun and celebrate Christmas", I answered in my most innocent tone. "It's Jesus' birthday after all", I shrugged.

"You don't believe in God", she said with a shake of head. She was absolutely not helping me there.

"But he still seems to invite himself into our bedroom quite often. That perv", I said teasingly and for the first time in days, Taylor and I shared a true fist of giggles.

"He hasn't visited in a while though", she mumbled when her laughter faded. She was giving me a look that was sending thousands of explicit messages and I got them alright.

"Hopefully he decides to grant us with his presence very soon", I said in a low voice and reached for her hair to play with it a little. It was so soft and shiny. And she smelled so good.

"You think he will?", Taylor asked in a teasing whisper.

I couldn't erase the smile from my face at our little exchange. I changed the pattern of my fingers to play with her hair a bit more seductively and let my eyes travel from her face to her neck, and then to her collarbone. I finally reached her cleavage and I felt my teeth clenching unconsciously, probably to try and find a way to release the building tension and frustration. I could just jump her and thrust those teeth in her soft skin.

"He definitely will", I slurred as I forced my eyes up to observe more innocent parts of her. Not totally innocent, but at least less tempting than her breasts.