II

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐
𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕦𝕤𝕥  𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟜
━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━
"a mother's love,
endures through all"

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕦𝕤𝕥  𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟜━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━"a mother's love,endures through all"

OVER A HUNDRED THOUSAND witches and wizards were presently finding and settling themselves in their seats, which surrounded and rose to unimaginable levels around the colossal oval field.

The stadium was illuminated by the glowing of a mystical golden light, which seemed to seep into the stadium itself. The field looked as smooth as velvet from the Malfoy's lofty position beside the Minister of Magic.

At either end of the field stood three goal hoops, fifty feet high; right opposite them, at eye level, was a gigantic blackboard.

Narcissa pursed her lips, watching unamused as gold writing kept dashing across it, as though an invisible giant's hand were scrawling upon the blackboard and then wiping it off again.

Her gaze, however, shifted, when a magical glow was registered in her peripheral as a glistening light reflecting off familiar golden locks. She abruptly focused on the petite figure, whose back was turned to Narcissa.

The golden hair belonged to a young girl who appeared to be alone. A young girl whose golden blonde hair, toothy smile and piercing sapphire blue eyes were ingrained into her memory. A young girl, whom she had not seen in years.

Her daughter.

The girl floated seemingly towards the Malfoy Clan, still turned away from them. An obtrusive siren resonated the stadium, causing the girl to turn towards the noise in surprise, making eye contact with Narcissa.

Her eyes.

Her eyes were not the rich colour of sapphires, but a weak and almost transparent shade of crystal. This devastating realisation caused Narcissa to take a sharp intake of breath as she tore her eyes away from the stranger.

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐
𝕤𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣  𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟜
━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━
"girls who run in heels,
should be feared"

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐𝕤𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣  𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟜━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━"girls who run in heels,should be feared"