III

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐
𝕤𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣   𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟜
━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━
"she was completely whole,
and yet never fully complete"

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐𝕤𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣   𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟜━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━"she was completely whole,and yet never fully complete"

TWILIGHT MELTED AWAY as a majestic sunrise; tangerine glow seeped over the horizon as if the light itself was being poured from a molten sun. Powerful rays flood over the landscape lighting every blade of grass, shining from each leaf.

The glowing rays danced across the stone of the majestic castle. The glowing sun peeked through the white sheers of the dorm, its sunlight kissing Rosalie's porcelain complexion, slowly waking her from slumber.

Her glossy golden locks tumbled down her back in a waterfall as she lifted her head from the satin pillow, her mind attempting to focus on the day ahead. She stifled a small yawn, stretching her arms out as she reached over for the watch on the bedside.

6:40 am.

The young girl looked over at her friend shielding her eyes from the morning sunshine which was refracting off the pictures frames on her own bedside and casting spotlights on the ivory walls.

Rosalie tiptoed towards her trunk, embellished with the Beauxbatons symbol and her name in silver calligraphy. Silently she unfolded her blue silk dress, French navy blazer, long sleeved jumper, stockings and pulled out her petite heels from inside her trunk.

Gabrielle stirred at the soft sounds of Rosalie beginning her day. Rubbing her eyes as she rolled over in her sheets to face her friend. "Bonjour, Rosie," Gabrielle slurred half asleep, still rubbing her eyes groggily.

"Bonjour, Gabrielle!" Rosalie giggled, watching her friend slump out of bed towards the bathroom, passing the spare bed where Aimée and Dakota lay fast asleep in the crevasses of each other.

Rosalie swiftly changed into her uniform as Gabrielle attempted to shower away her sleepiness with French fashion icon Zera's new Wake Me Up potion for sleepy women.

As she waited patiently, she braided the top half of her hair into a simple crown, tying in her matching school ribbon as she brushed out the rest of her locks.

Rosalie caught Gabrielle's tired and hungry eyes as she exited the bathroom in her uniform, knowing it was time to venture to the Great Hall for breakfast.

The previous night it had been lit by thousands of ancient candles that were floating in midair over the four long tables, where all the Hogwarts students had been sitting when they arrived. Now the candles were gone, as the morning sunlight illuminated the room.