XIII

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐
𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟜
━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━
"she's one powerful witch"

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟜━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━"she's one powerful witch"

BELLATRIX HELD THE IVORY PARCHMENT tightly between her blackened slender fingers. She stared at the envelope intently, smoothing her fingers of the 'priority' stamp.

Bellatrix was only allowed one letter a month, and Narcissa was the only one who still wrote. . . only out of obligation she supposed. Her mother had never owled her during her time in Azkaban. . . so why now?

Bellatrix continued to stare at the letter perplexed as she used her index nail to slice it open, eager for its contents.

She wrestled with the letter nervously as she unfolded the pristine parchment pages with the Black Family crest imprinted at the top.

Dearest Bellatrix,

I'm writing to inform you about recent events regarding your niece Rosalie. As you know, she was taken on November 17th 1987 by people unknown to us as of yet. However, she was recently discovered by your nephew Draco in his 4th year at Hogwarts.

She is a Beauxbaton student that arrived at the beginning of the Triwizard Tournament. That stupid event finally served an actual purpose. . .

Anyway, Narcissa is extremely pleased as you could imagine. We haven't informed the girl yet, but she is a spitting image of your sister. Narcissa will owl you next month with any new information regarding Rosalie or whatever she bothers to keep you informed about.

Your and father and I hope that you are. . . well.

Sincerely,
Druella Black.

Bellatrix felt her heart pounding in her chest, her mind racing with millions of thoughts. The woman cackled evilly, her voice echoing throughout Azkaban and the surrounding cells.

Her little Rosalie was back.

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐
𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟜
━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━
"i'll protect you with my life"

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟜━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━"i'll protect you with my life"