XLV

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐
𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟝
━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━
"wow, you look stunning"

Narcissa smoothed out the wrinkles in her emerald green satin gown, her manicured nails resting at her hips as she surveyed her appearance

Satisfied, the mother moved at of her dressing room towards her husband, desperate to occupy her mind while she waited for her daughter to arrive.

Narcissa's fingers fiddled with her husband's emerald bow tie until it formed a perfectly symmetrical bow.

"Cissa, I don't think it could be any straighter," Lucius commented, noticing his wife's distracted nature as fiddled nervously with his bow tie.

The blonde removed her fingers from her husband's neck, placing them down by her sides,

"She'll be here soon." He tried to reassure his wife, though he could tell the words didn't help. "She promised she'd be here just before we left."

"I know," She whispered, though every part of her wished she was there to help Rosalie get ready. . . though they knew she couldn't spend too much time with them. . . it was too dangerous and Rosalie would become suspicious.

"Shall we head downstairs?" She questioned, moving to collect her satin gloves and clutch from her vanity.

Lucius nodded opening the door to their master suite, his wife's petite figure guiding him towards the stairs. He had been worried about her recently, especially with her mother's current sickness and the lack of Rosalie's warmth which usually filled their hearts.

Narcissa lead her husband downstairs to where Draco stood waiting. Though, he wasn't waiting alone any longer as Rosalie appeared beside him in a crimson tea-length gown.

She had a silver shall draped around her shoulders, while her golden locks were pulled back into a soft bun, adorned by a dainty silver flower crown. She felt beautifully understated. . . particularly since the gown she wore last year almost entirely swallowed her petite figure.

Rosalie glanced up at her parents, a smile instantly forming at her lips. "Rosie, you look beautiful!" Her mother breathed, embracing her tightly the moment she stepped off the staircase.

"I've missed you so much, darling." She whispered, placing a soft kiss to the young girls temple.

Rosalie smiled into her mother's warm embrace, "I missed you too," She replied softly, resting her head momentarily on her mother's shoulder missing her closeness.