𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎, ₁₉₉₅

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐
𝕛𝕒𝕟𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟝
━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━
"rosie I don't get it,
and its killing me"

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐𝕛𝕒𝕟𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟝━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━"rosie I don't get it, and its killing me"

HERMIONE SNAPPED HER BOOK SHUT, "So, we know it's in the Black Lake. . . and well you'll have an hour, that's obvious." The brunette paced the library aisle. "But, how you're going to breathe for an hour underwater is impossible."

Harry rubbed his eyes distressed.

"I brought a friend," Rosalie announced as she walked towards the group with Neville. "I figured I'd bring in the expert," She smiled at Neville, who immediately blushed at the comment.

The group began searching through the Herbology books, and even after almost two hours later there was still no luck.

Heading out for a walk, Neville left behind still engulfed in his books. "Any luck in the library?" Fred asked, throwing rocks into the distance.

Rosalie sighed, shaking her head in dismay, "Not yet, but we couldn't pull Neville away for a break. . . so hopefully."

"We'll figure something out, Harry," George grinned, attempting to throw rocks further than his twin. "Something will come up. . ."

Ron groaned heavily causing Hermione to glance in his direction. "Bloody hell. . . it's Malfoy. Honestly, where's a Basilisk when you need one." Ron sighed as the rest of the group watched as Malfoy and his gang swaggered closer.

"This is not going to end well," Rosalie breathed, shaking her head already. She and Draco hadn't spoken since their argument after the feast.

"Scared Potter?" Draco smirked wickedly, glaring at Harry. "We all know you'll drown tomorrow."

Harry held a straight face, not breaking eye contact. "You wish, Malfoy,"

"Why do you two hang out with such traitors and filth?" Blaise snorted at Rosalie gesturing for her to join him on their walk. "Especially the stupid, mudblood," He slurred, his voice flooding with venom.

Draco finally looked over in his sister's direction, it reminded him of his mother's eyes each time. The same rich sapphire colour, only drowning in fury. Draco stepped forward to apologise for his own and Blaise's vicious words, but Rosalie replied in blazing anger.

"If you two are going to be two-faced Malfoy, at least make one of them pretty," She mocked, storming towards the castle.

"Rosie," Draco breathed before he could stop himself. . . he really need to get himself under control.

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐
𝕛𝕒𝕟𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟝
━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━