VIII

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐
𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟜
━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━
"hey frenchie"

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣  𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟜━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━"hey frenchie"

DRACO HAD BEEN BEGGING for the Christmas break. He'd been cooped up with mountains of work for too long. More, Crabbe and Goyle were starting to get on his last nerves with their constant stupidity.

As Draco and Blaise studied up for their transfiguration test, Crabbe and Goyle merely sat there, sneaking liquorice wands when the school librarian, Madam Pince turned her back.

"Draco, who are you taking to the ball?" Crabbe asked, secretly filling his mouth with his third liquorice wand.

"Parkinson," Draco responded dully, pulling his notes out to help with the references in his textbook.

Crabbe swallowed his mouthful as Madam Pince walked passed, books in hand. "What about you Blaise? You plan on taking that Frenchie to the ball?" Crabbe questioned, refilling his mouth with more liquorice.

That comment seemed to pique Draco's interest though chose not to speak, curious to know how Blaise would respond. Unaware the girl was Draco's sister, he wanted to know if he'd treat her respectfully. . .

"Hopefully . . . she is a stunner that one." Blaise chuckled, blatantly displaying his feelings towards the female. "I mean I can't see why it wouldn't work out between us."

Silently, Draco clenched his fist around his quill. . . he knew what Blaise was like. He couldn't decide how he felt about the situation, not that he could do much about it now.

Goyle glanced at Crabbe as though waiting to be asked. Yet, when only silence came, Goyle resulted to announcing it himself. "I'm taking, Bulstrode," He grinned proudly, at his achievement.

Madam Pince pursed her lips tightly, watching as Crabbe slipped another wand into his mouth, unaware she was watching. "Mr Crabbe," She hissed, slamming the heavy book against the table, frightening the gluttonous Crabbe.

"I have told you on numerous occasions, that there is to be no eating in the library!" Her eyes burnt through Crabbe, her temper growing when the student didn't move. "Now get out!"

Crabbe hastily stumbled to his feet as he bulldozed his chair over. Seizing Goyle by the arm, they quickly fled out of the labyrinth of a library.

"I'll see you in Potions later," Blaise remarked, scribbling some extra notes into the margin of his notebook before packing up his belongings.

Draco gave a nod, though refused to make eye contact.

Heading to the correct row, Blaise slid the book he'd used back into its shelf, noticing a familiar set of blonde curls through the gaps. Swiftly turning the corner, Rosalie was consumed in another advanced textbook, this time on Potions.