XXXV

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐
𝕤𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟝
━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━
"your letters always make my life
seem more important"

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐𝕤𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟝━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━"your letters always make my life seem more important"

Bonjour James & Hayden,

I hope that the first couple of days at Durmstrang have treated you well. I know that you'll get busy quite soon but please still write when you can, I've always loved hearing about your adventures at Durmstrang! I still wish I could see it one day. . .

Myself, I arrived at Hogwarts late yesterday evening and was sorted into Slytherin House with my brother, Draco. I know I said I was worried about the House I'd been placed into but I'm actually enjoying my time so far (with the acception of Harry who's completely ignoring me).

Anyway, Snape selected me to be the fifth year Prefect for the House which I am ecstatic about. Even better, I'm becoming extremely close friends with this girl, Adella (who reminds me of Hermione a lot!). Even, Dakota approved of her before I'd even had a real conversation with her. I told you that cub has a sixth sense.

I wasn't going to to go into much detail, though seeing as I may only see you both at Christmas briefly, I will do my best to write as often as I can about this year, and I hope you will too. I miss you both!

Nevertheless, I hope that you're well and that the coming weekend gives you two a well-deserved break.

Love always, your friend,
Rosie x

Rosalie folded up the parchment pages, sliding them into an envelope addressed to J & H. The young girl gathered her coat along with the letters to her grandmother and her parents as she headed downstairs towards the Owlery.

The circular stone room was rather cold and drafty because none of the windows had glass in them, which was only heightened by today's below average weather. The floor was entirely covered in straw, owl droppings, and the regurgitated skeletons of mice and voles.

Hundreds upon hundreds of owls of every breed imaginable were nestled here on perches that rose right up to the top of the tower, nearly all of them asleep.

Rosalie spotted Jax watching her, he was nestled between a barn owl and a tawny, and she quietly hurried over. She placed the letter addressed to the two boys in Jax's beak, watching carefully as he ruffled his feathers excitedly. She then handed the letters to her parents and grandmother to the Hogwarts owls to be delivered.

Rosalie turned on her heel watching as Jax and the two barny owls flew out of the tower, quickly heading back inside to the warmth of the castle. When Rosalie arrived in the entrance hall, she noticed Daphne and Adella ascending the dungeon stairs.