Seven - Octavia

The roommates seemed pretty keen to hang out with me quite often. I didn't really mind... and or care for that matter. I had gang stuff to keep up with and as long as I did, I could do whatever I wanted. Callum said so himself. They still tried to get my name out of me. I found a strange satisfaction knowing they didn't technically know me. Callum had met them once, not really caring about them as we didn't. He gave them his name but not mine, I had warned him beforehand. 

One of them, though, the one I was... well I guess it's called being closest to... was Bieber, aka Colby. I was thinking about telling him my name but I felt like he might let it slip. There was something about him that just drew me in, all the time. I was getting to the point where I'd reach out to him to ask to hang out and he'd say yes without hesitation. I know he'd ditched three different dates to be with me instead, which I told him off for, of course. 

When I thought about it, though, he was quite cute. He had a cute face. And cute eyes. And a cute smile. And great style. And nice hair. And an amazing body. And a nice set of skills. And a good personality. And... Woah, went off on a little tangent there. I didn't like Colby. I mean Bieber. He was just a boy. Just a friend. I don't like him, there's no way I like him.

I'm just being stupid as I lay in bed. My mind is just playing tricks on me. Pathetic...

...But is he thinking about me, too?...