Seventy-Five - Octavia

Colby was sat on the chair right next to my bed. Gracie sat on his lap facing me. The pain was horrendous. Damn me for going to sleep in a supposedly safe hotel room. Callum sat in a chair slightly further away and Emily and Brandon sat in another chair. They were catching me up on everything that's happened, which most of them didn't know because they'd all locked themselves in a room.

At one point, Gracie leaned back on Colby, curling into somewhat of a ball. She went to sleep shortly after. It made me smile. The two people I loved most in the world. I watched as Colby slowly slipped away, too. I purposely didn't ask him anything so that it'd be easier for him to fall asleep. 

The others left. They trusted Colby with Gracie and he'd come in his car. I was allowed on my phone so I played games until I heard Colby grumble. When I looked at him, he was rubbing his eyes. "Hi," I whispered. His head came to reality. 

"Hi," he whispered back. "I uh, I should probably take Gracie back to Emily's," he said.

"Colbs put her on the chair for a minute," he frowned but did so, coming to my bedside. I lifted my arm, touching his jaw with my hand and pulling his face closer to mine. He helped me out by leaning in the last amount. I wanted out of the hospital right now. I wanted to cuddle in bed with Colby all day or do SOMETHING else. Anything else. He pulled away and kissed my forehead.

"I'll come back tomorrow. As soon as I can. I promise," he smiled as he picked up my sleeping child then walked to the door. "I love you," he said.

"I love you, too," I smiled. He left.

**********

"Have a good day, miss," the nurse said. She smiled with her customer service smile. I just nodded. Colby walked at my pace exactly as he led me out of the hospital, finally. It'd been a week of torture. Not as bad as in the warehouse though...

"Are you happy you're leaving?" Colby asked. I looked at his face.

"Very," I replied. He smiled. "I've missed your arms," I admitted. His smile widened as he switched from holding my hand to wrapping one arm around my waist. I really did miss this.

"Better?"

"Mhm."

We arrived at his apartment quickly. Basically everyone I knew was there. Colby had been given the privilege of bringing me here, apparently. He never left my side. I got so many 'I'm glad you're OK's and 'Hope you get better soon!'s along with hugs or kind smiles. If I was honest, I wanted them all to leave so I could cuddle with Colby and watch Netflix or YouTube or even just talk. 

As people filtered out, I started to really look at the apartment. I hadn't seen it before now. It was really nice. From what I knew, Sam lived next door; Jake lived down a floor; Corey lived about two streets away; Aaron lived about a street away from him. (IDK)

Eventually, it was only me and Colby. "What would you like to do, madam?" he asked. He wrapped both arms around my waist. I missed this so much.

"Cuddle and... I haven't figured out what else," his smile appeared. 

"I like that idea. Why don't we just talk?" he suggested. I nodded then walked into his bedroom. He was hot on my tail. 

We laid down facing each other, lacing our legs together. He wrapped me up in his arms and the covers. "I missed this," I said.

"Me too," he smiled so I returned it. "I am so happy you're OK it's crazy,"

"You just love me,"

"So much," he added. I felt the heat rise in my cheeks. I sighed tiredly. "So, I have a question," I looked at his face. "Do you want to move in with me?" I knew I looked shocked.

"For real?"

"Yeah. This place feels lonely without anyone around and you'd be my first pick," he said. My smile told him his answer. "I'll add your name and order some movers another time," he sighed as I had. 

"Mmm," I hummed as I closed my eyes.

"You know you're still beautiful with a busted lip and bruises?" my eyes opened again.

"No, I didn't because I don't. I look like shit,"

"Actually, that's not true," he shook his head with as little effort as he could put in. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my entire life," heat rushed to my cheeks so fast I felt like they were on fire.

"You're cute, too," I replied. He chuckled.

"Thanks," I winked.

samgolbach

samgolbach: She's back and she's clearly very safe

Tagged: @OctaviaRowland and @colbybrock

katrinastuartofficial: Why were you in their room?

jakewebber9: @katrinastuartofficial You're a perv, Sam!

samgolbach: @katrinastuartofficial I wanted to hang out and couldn't see them in the main room so I looked around

samgolbach: @jakewebber9 I'm not a perv!

devynlundy: That looks so comfortable

coreyscherer: @devynlundy Just give me a call and we can do that, too...

fan: Is Sam still in there? Have they woken up yet?

samgolbach: @fan No, they haven't woken up yet

jakewebber9: @samgolbach and @fan He's glad about that so he can perv for a little longer

samgolbach: @jakewebber9 NO!

fan2: Relationship goals AND friendship goals is on this post right now... that's like, people goals right there

fan3: @fan2 Agreed