One Hundred and Twenty-Eight

"Hi!" I exclaimed when the door opened.

"Hey, mama!" a certain man I hadn't seen since long before Rose was born replied. He pulled me into a hug, his cameras ready as always. "Where is the little one?" I took Rose from Callum's arms, who was standing protectively behind me. 

"Awe she's so cute!" Liza yelled as she ran over to us. David, who'd opened the door, was looking at her with a smile, the camera pointed right at her.

"She's cuter in person." he said. He gently touched her cheek tp which Rose flinched away from.

"It's mama and baby Brock!" Zane let us walk past him so that we wouldn't still be outside. A few others were also here like Heath, Elton, and Carly. They all took turns meeting Rose, who seemed to accept them all. 

It took a while to get David to put his camera down but when he did, it was a great time. Rose was busy with a toy sitting on my lap. "So, how's everything been?" Liza asked me with a cute smile that was both excited and curious.

"It's still sort of strange to me. With Gracie, I didn't stick around long enough to experience everything about her growing up but this time, it's like a whole different thing." 

"Ma... baba." Rose babbled to herself, sort of talking to the toy she had in her hands. It made everyone in the room 'awe' and smile. They were all focused on her. "Momma."

"She says momma?!" Carly asked with a shocked expression on her face.

"Yeah and sometimes dada but I'm her favorite. Right, Rose?"

"Ya ya." everyone chuckled at her until Callum suddenly stood up. He rushed out of the room with his phone to his ear. Gang shit. I knew it because of the way he started speaking. Heath opened his mouth to ask but I shook my head at him.

"What can she do now? Like overall?" David, surprisingly, asked as he sat forward, leaning on his knees.

"Well, she understands certain words, especially no and her name. She's on her way to crawling, actually. She almost did it like just yesterday. She can also almost clap."

"She's so precious... can I?" Liza motioned to my baby. I picked her up and handed her over to Liza, who was smiling widely at her and watching her play with the toy. "I'm assuming she's grown a lot because there's no way you pushed that out of you, right?" I laughed at her.

"Yeah, she's grown in the last five months, Liza. I think she'll be a similar height to me but I think Gracie might be a little taller than me, to be honest." Callum walked back in, looked almost intimidatingly at Liza, then gave me a short nod. "I guess we have to go. It was nice seeing you guys again." 

"Oh, alright. Lovely meeting your daughter!" David gave me a hug followed by everyone else then I took my child back and started heading for the door with Callum very close behind.

"The hell? If this is to do with the gang, you know I'm gonna be really fuckin mad, Callum." he simply glanced my way before continuing to make me walk quickly down the hallway. "Callum."

"Tave, I need you to just come with me, ok? Yes, this is about the gang but I just need to go there and you need to go home with Rose, ok?" I glared at him but followed his instructions.

Eventually, once he'd walked me to my front door, he left to presumably go to the warehouse. I sighed and unlocked the door, stepping inside to find the apartment practically empty. Based on the time, I guess that Colby was picking Gracie up for me, as arranged before.

I set Rose down on the couch while I found a YouTube video to watch on the TV and I turned my brain off for a little while.

So, I just got an idea. I wanna give you guys more recognition as I don't do it that often so... if I made an Instagram, would you all follow it? I'm thinking then I could post updates and stuff on there as it'll be easier than sending an announcement out on here. I'm also planning on posting some of your comments on there, too! I say going to, I'm making the account literally now. The name is: evie_blank

Also, sorry this part is so short!