One Hundred and Seven

I was sat down on my bed alone on my phone. Colby had Sam, Jake, and Corey over to film a video and I was staying out of it. I wasn't wearing any makeup and had a scan to get to later anyways so as little activity as possible sounds good to me.

I scrolled past some edits of me and Colby; something I enjoyed doing so much. Our fans are better editors than most YouTubers. I liked as many as I could then had a strange feeling. I frowned until I realized it was just baby Brock moving around a little. She's been doing it for the last few weeks every now and then.

I continued to do what I was doing until I felt her kick. She kicked. She actually kicked. "Colby!" I yelled. "Colby! Come here?" it was only a few seconds then he was in the door. He rushed over to me.

"Are you ok?" he asked worriedly.

"She's kicking." I stared down at my belly.

"She is?" I nodded and put my hand over the spot. He copied my movement so I removed my hand. His jaw dropped.

"What happened, Octavia?" Sam asked from the doorway.

"The baby's kicking for the first time." Colby told them, breaking out of his shocked state. 

"May I?" I nodded my head. Colby moved and Sam took his place. Corey and Jake did the same.

"That's gonna be a nightmare." I joked when the three guys had left me and Colby alone for a bit. Colby chuckled.

"Well, at least we know she's ok."

"Yeah, she's great." our eyes met. I wasn't able to help myself in that situation as I pulled him into a kiss.

"I love you both but I need to finish this video before we go to the scan."

"We love you, too. Have fun with the cameras." Colby gave me a quick hug then left the room. 

BabyBrock

BabyBrock: I, Octavia, am already getting kicked by my daughter

BabyBrock: I, Octavia, am already getting kicked by my daughter. First kicks happened today. 🖤🖤

Tagged: OctaviaRowland colbybrock

samgolbach: Yeah, you worried Colby so much by yelling for him 😂

coreyscherer: It was so crazy!

jakewebber: I've never felt a baby kicking before today. Thank you, Octavia.

fan: Awe! The baby's really growing up!

fan2: Can't wait for her to be born!

katrinastuartofficial: Why wasn't I invited?

devynlundy: @katrinastuartofficial

faithperez: @katrinastuartofficial

OctaviaRowland: @katrinastuartofficial @devynlundy @faithperez I'm sorry! 🖤

BabyBrock

BabyBrock: Twenty-week scan

BabyBrock: Twenty-week scan. She has fingers and toes and clear facial features!

Tagged: OctaviaRowland colbybrock

jakewebber: She's becoming a person!

katrinastuartofficial: Another twenty weeks plus some to wait for her arrival! This is torture!

devynlundy: Awe, she's so cute already!

fan: OMG!

fan2: It's settling in how real real this is!

fan3: If this baby comes out any cuter... I'm going to die