Ch.32 Family Reunion

******

"They're home! When did they get back!" I hear before someone jumps on the bed. I open my eyes and see a very happy Marie on top of me.

"Hi Marie." I say trying to sit up.

"When did you guys get back! Oh and I'm so sorry. Sage filled me in." She says her eyes turning sad as she gets off me. I look next to me and Sage is still asleep. He sleeps like the dead. I get out of bed and Marie tackles me to the ground.

"Gosh, I missed you too. We got in at like 2." I say.

"I'm so glad you're back! I have so much gossip!" She says jumping up and down excitedly.

"Where's Val?" I ask.

"She's at home. I'll tell her you're back she'll probably come running." Marie says laughing.

"I missed you guys. I'm sorry for leaving without telling you. It was important and I didn't want you to try and stop me." I say.

"I wouldn't have stopped you. It was important and what's important to my bestie is important to me." She says. I hug her again and then look back at Sage who now is hugging a pillow. I remove the pillow from his arms and hit him with it.

He wakes up and looks at me.

"Eden, why?" He says.

"Because you sleep like you're dead." I say getting back in the bed so I can further get him up, only my plan backfires and he pulls me to him.

"Sage, let me go." I say.

"Nope." He says holding me.

"Sage we should get up. Marie what time is it?" I ask.

"Marie's here?" Sage grumbles.

"Yeah, she's been here the whole time." I say.

"I was too focused on you." He whispers kissing right below my ear.

"It's almost noon and mom's making your favorite French Toast." Marie says walking out of his room. He gets up at that and puts on a shirt. I start to walk out of the room but Sage's arm wraps around my waist and pulls my back to him.

He starts leaving kisses on my neck with his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Sage," I say in a warning tone.

"Shh." He says continuing to leave kisses. Then he spins me around so that I'm facing him and lifts me up. He places his hands under my butt to hold me up and I wrap my arms around his neck. He kisses me and moves one hand into my hair.

"Sage, Eden! Breakfast!" I hear his mom say. I pull away and he groans.

"A few more minutes? Please?" He says with his forehead resting against mine. I unwrap my legs from around him and he reluctantly puts me back down. I take his hand and lead him out of his room and downstairs. He drags his feet and when I look up at him he's pouting.

I see that they have their house nicely decorated for Christmas. When I look out one of the windows I also see that it's snowing. New York weather can be the worst sometimes but this snow looks like it won't be gross and slushy.

I can't believe it's my birthday in a few days. And Sage's.

We make it into the kitchen and Jasper laughs.

"What's got him in a bad mood?" Sage sends him a glare and Jasper puts his hands up.

"We got in late last night, he's just tired and hungry." I say bringing him over to the table. We all sit down and eat.