Ch.36 Christmas

******

I wake up in nothing but Sage's shirt that he had pulled onto me last night.

Last night.

Last night was great. It did hurt, but I expected that I think.

"Good morning, love. Merry Christmas." Sage says as he kisses my neck. "How are you?" I turn in his arms and kiss him.

"Pretty good. And yeah merry Christmas." I say. He smiles at me and gets up sliding his sweatpants on. I get up and I'm sore. Really sore down there.

"Are you okay?" Sage asks as I wince when I bend down to pick up my under garments.

"Yeah, just a little sore." He walks over to me and wraps his arms around me.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too."

"Hungry?" He asks kissing my cheek.

"Very." I say. I put on my underwear and we walk into the kitchen.

I look out the window and see that it's snowing. I love snow on Christmas.

"You didn't put pants on." Sage says going into the fridge and getting things out.

"I know. I didn't feel like it." I say.

"Waffles." He mutters. "Do waffles sound good?" He asks as he looks at me. I nod my head and sit down in one of the chairs around the island.

He makes the batter and turns on the waffle maker. He gets orange juice out of the fridge and pours two glasses. He brings one over to me and works on the waffles.

Shawn shuffles into the kitchen rubbing his eyes. He looks at Sage then at me then back at Sage. I pull the shirt over my legs more and look away because of the blush that's on my face.

"Well good morning you two. Merry Christmas. I think you need to get a room that's further away from everyone else's." He chuckles and Sage glares at him. My eyes widen and my blush deepens.

"Go away, asshat." Sage says. Shawn grabs an apple and walks out of the kitchen.

"Marie and Val will probably be awake soon, you might want to make some waffles for them." I say. Sage sighs and starts making more batter.

When he finishes cooking the waffles he sits down next to me.

"Did our moms come back last night?" I ask him.

"No." He shakes his head, "They decided to get hotel rooms because of Carson." I nod in understanding and go back to eating the heavenly waffles. "And when they come home we're doing the whole 'Santa came' thing for Carson."

"Okay, sounds good."

"You're really hungry." Sage says looking at me. I nod. "I told you I should've came down here and gotten you something to eat." He says.

"But I didn't want you to leave." I say.

***

We finish eating and I'm surprised the girls haven't come down yet.

"They're hungover. They won't be up for a while." Sage says reading my mind.

"But it's already almost noon." I say. He nods, picks me up and carries me back upstairs. He lays me on the bed and kisses me.

"Sage," I say as he trails kisses down my neck and to my stomach. "I have to take a shower." He comes back up to my lips.

"Me too. Lets go." He says.