TEASER TRAILER

On this page is the teaser trailer of Ben Stiller and Sarah Michelle Gellar for the sequel, I'm only doing the parts with Ben and Sarah, like in the video for this page.

FACT: The title of this trailer for the sequel was changed from "The Crate Escape" to "Escape 2 Africa".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ben Stiller and Sarah Michelle Gellar were announcing the sequel.

"Hey, there. Hey, there. How are you doing? I'm Ben Stiller." Ben said.

"Hi. I'm Sarah Michelle Gellar." Sarah said.

"Welcome to the jungle. We love the jungle, it's where I hang out when I'm not working. I love the bugs, the humidity, and the... crazy bird back there." Ben explained.

"And as for me, I go to here for vacations in the summer. We both have some big news for all of you." Sarah said.

"And it's a perfect place to tell you that we are back playing the voices of Alex the Lion and Mariah the Lioness in the incredible new film, "Madagascar: The Crate Escape"." Ben explained.

"It's a sequel to the original movie of Madagascar." Sarah said.

"Okay. Remember, the end of the first movie, Alex, Mariah, Marty, Katie, Brandon, Gloria, and Melman were hanging out with King Julien, trying to get used to island light. Not so much, right?" Ben asked after explaining.

"Because they are still New Yorkers, they really need to get back home right away this time. So, they all get on the plane and head back to the city. Which is their new movie." Sarah explained.

"We say goodbye to everyone. Well, almost everyone. Then the friendly skies. Yet, not so friendly. Penguins, nice." Ben said.

"You should never count on a penguin, especially for flying your aircraft either." Sarah said.

"There's a lot more to look forward to in a really big adventure ahead. So be on the lookout for "Madagascar: The Crate Escape."" Ben said.

"It will be a great sequel, and you all will love it as much as the first movie." Sarah said.

"That's right. The Crate Escape, because everybody's a crate. There's an escape this crates may have escape. And I don't give away anything by saying there is an escape. There are crates, and there is an escape. But..." Ben explained.

"They get the entire thing." Sarah said to Ben.

"Sorry. It's a crate movie." Ben said.